06-12-2014, 01:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I recently was modding Call Of Duty Ghosts and after 4 days was CONSOLE BANNED, I freaked out and went to get a few different console ids and nothing worked, i changed them while signed into the network so as soon as i signed out and tried to sign back in it said "Access to the sony entertainment is either Banned or Suspended" I FREAKED OUT!, so i went to PSN Stuff and spoofed my id and disabled custom firmware (4.50 Rogero) and still nothing, i freaked out more and decided to turn off my system, After a mintue turned it back on and sure as shit IM ONLINE!, all my friends were there and everything. So i loaded GTA V and BOOM im online there as well, so not getting my hopes up went to call of duty ghosts and hit play online, NEXT THING I KNOW IT FOUND MY PROFILE AND BOOM I WAS PLAYING ONLINE AGAIN! STILL TO THIS MINUTE! I couldn't believe it, so i signed out quit the game and went back to PSN STUFF and the console id had reset to my origional one, signed back in and boom still playing and still online...HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS BEFORE?! Heres a video to me explaining this a little better and proof i can play ghosts! Possibly a BYPASS for Console Banned Accounts, or maybe some hacker made it show a fake message idk! but it worked for me, let me know if it works for you guys! Sorry for rugged quality, still trying to get my roxio hd to work perfectly
Last edited by bornitalian ; 06-12-2014 at 01:57 AM.

The following user thanked bornitalian for this useful post:

EquakeCSharp
06-30-2014, 11:22 AM #29
i meant psn patch, sorry
06-30-2014, 11:04 PM #30
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
hmmm something similar happened to me i got kicked 3 time saying my device was banned from call of duty ghost for violation and all i did was sign out and sign in another account and i wasn't banned now im not saying it is a way to get unbanned.
07-01-2014, 06:05 AM #31
Confirmed working, freaked out and I raced to NGU, saw this and followed the instruction. Worked! We should get more confirmations so they could sticky this...
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post
Hey guys I recently was modding Call Of Duty Ghosts and after 4 days was CONSOLE BANNED, I freaked out and went to get a few different console ids and nothing worked, i changed them while signed into the network so as soon as i signed out and tried to sign back in it said "Access to the sony entertainment is either Banned or Suspended" I FREAKED OUT!, so i went to PSN Stuff and spoofed my id and disabled custom firmware (4.50 Rogero) and still nothing, i freaked out more and decided to turn off my system, After a mintue turned it back on and sure as shit IM ONLINE!, all my friends were there and everything. So i loaded GTA V and BOOM im online there as well, so not getting my hopes up went to call of duty ghosts and hit play online, NEXT THING I KNOW IT FOUND MY PROFILE AND BOOM I WAS PLAYING ONLINE AGAIN! STILL TO THIS MINUTE! I couldn't believe it, so i signed out quit the game and went back to PSN STUFF and the console id had reset to my origional one, signed back in and boom still playing and still online...HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS BEFORE?! Heres a video to me explaining this a little better and proof i can play ghosts! Possibly a BYPASS for Console Banned Accounts, or maybe some hacker made it show a fake message idk! but it worked for me, let me know if it works for you guys! Sorry for rugged quality, still trying to get my roxio hd to work perfectly
Last edited by tooper3 ; 07-01-2014 at 06:09 AM.
07-01-2014, 07:17 AM #32
i think its something to do with imsocools anti ban, works wonders
07-02-2014, 11:26 AM #33
TrailMix
Do a barrel roll!
Do u have a skype?
07-21-2014, 10:02 PM #34
civic50449
Are you high?
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post
Hey guys I recently was modding Call Of Duty Ghosts and after 4 days was CONSOLE BANNED, I freaked out and went to get a few different console ids and nothing worked, i changed them while signed into the network so as soon as i signed out and tried to sign back in it said "Access to the sony entertainment is either Banned or Suspended" I FREAKED OUT!, so i went to PSN Stuff and spoofed my id and disabled custom firmware (4.50 Rogero) and still nothing, i freaked out more and decided to turn off my system, After a mintue turned it back on and sure as shit IM ONLINE!, all my friends were there and everything. So i loaded GTA V and BOOM im online there as well, so not getting my hopes up went to call of duty ghosts and hit play online, NEXT THING I KNOW IT FOUND MY PROFILE AND BOOM I WAS PLAYING ONLINE AGAIN! STILL TO THIS MINUTE! I couldn't believe it, so i signed out quit the game and went back to PSN STUFF and the console id had reset to my origional one, signed back in and boom still playing and still online...HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS BEFORE?! Heres a video to me explaining this a little better and proof i can play ghosts! Possibly a BYPASS for Console Banned Accounts, or maybe some hacker made it show a fake message idk! but it worked for me, let me know if it works for you guys! Sorry for rugged quality, still trying to get my roxio hd to work perfectly

Da the reason why you were unbanned is when you turned your ps3 off and on it reset your console id back to your original unbanned ofw consolde id if yours is not already banned!!!!
07-21-2014, 10:55 PM #35
It worked for me just yesterday.
07-23-2014, 09:16 AM #36
will try this and see if it works for me
07-23-2014, 05:11 PM #37
oCoyeks
Happy New Year
I have been banned from ghosts since it came out, might give this ago....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo