07-01-2014, 09:15 AM #1
Unknauwn
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey so, here is the dump of 1.14, i have tested all, just Online Stats dont have test because dont have cID, but i think all is Ok!

= > You must login or register to view this content.

Dump make by myself with my personal Application ; )

=> (Screen of 1.13)
You must login or register to view this content.

Have Enjoy ! : D

The following 8 users say thank you to Unknauwn for this useful post:

bhoot-iq, d4n1ls0n, dom_m3hdy_xx3, iMoDz-Baptiste, LaRip8, Mango_Knife, rodrigovidal, tenerifekid2
07-01-2014, 07:40 PM #11
LaRip8
Mario!
Whats Password To Mediafire File?

Hehe Never Mind xD I Guessed It :O
Last edited by LaRip8 ; 07-01-2014 at 07:42 PM. Reason: I guessed the pass
07-01-2014, 08:27 PM #12
You should just have a text box, for input of the opcode of the instruction's to find, and then add them into a list box. And then create a for loop, finding all the address's for all of the functions. Also, since there isn't anything to get the length of the function programmatically, Just have a numericUpDown box, have a checkbox to toggle the hexadecimal input (for UI purpose's). Only suggesting this so people will stop making tools for this.

Also, My suggestion would also be better, since games obviously sometimes update there function's, structures & enumerations. So theres a chance that an immediate values in your instruction's opcode was changed, or a different GPR was used, or even they removed the whole line(s) of code for optimization. The issue with structures would only be if your opcode's are dealing with memory. This being the offset part, that's added with the pointer.

But I like the GUI though Needa

EDIT:

Just read the actual post...I thought you was releasing the application, instead you're releasing offsets and just bragging about your app...Fgt.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo