07-01-2014, 11:16 PM #1
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU Members,

1.14 came out today and here is a new Address dump from me :yes:
I'm aware that some of them could be wrong, just report it then. I fixed some Addresses by Hand since my IW Changes always the SV_GSSC Function Wtf

Enjoy Ghosts 1.14 with those Addresses! :p
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to seb5594 for this useful post:

ALI ALHILFI, Asian, iTпDM, Loxy, MegaMister, Notorious, xHostModer
07-02-2014, 07:24 PM #11
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
The PPC is different its like this on alot of new/old ps3 games "matter what year" and some ps3 games are normal and look some what the same as 360, idk why they do this

You must login or register to view this content.

The assembly has not changed since cod4 on xbox. Only thing that changes is the client_s entry point address, and the structure size...Also, lol nah no PS3 games disassembled with Sony's PowerPC plugin, is normal. Sony are suppose to be Japanese, they're suppose to be smart. Yet Microsoft wipes the table with Sony XD

Just checked out the pastebin, and there my friend is proof of my statement. Look how logically and clean the xbox disassembled version is, and then look at your version...
07-02-2014, 07:44 PM #12
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
The assembly has not changed since cod4 on xbox. Only thing that changes is the client_s entry point address, and the structure size...Also, lol nah no PS3 games disassembled with Sony's PowerPC plugin, is normal. Sony are suppose to be Japanese, they're suppose to be smart. Yet Microsoft wipes the table with Sony XD

Just checked out the pastebin, and there my friend is proof of my statement. Look how logically and clean the xbox disassembled version is, and then look at your version...

Yeah but its different each game on ghosts disc .elf it look like this You must login or register to view this content.
They change up the code every update or game for each ps3 game its weird idk why they do so
07-09-2014, 03:01 PM #13
Harry12345789
Former Writer
Sick release, thanks dude.
07-09-2014, 03:11 PM #14
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by boss2314 View Post
Sick release, thanks dude.

No problem, hope ya enjoy :yes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.