Post: Loading sprx without ccapi (still broken but we're getting close)
07-14-2014, 07:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so this is not completed, we got the loading part but me and other modders will need some help to make it work.

There is a video on how i loaded a sprx. It's still broken but we are getting close !

Purpose of this thread? Trying to load a sprx and make an open source loader for the COD series and make it dynamic.
But we can just use the CCAPI ! I don't trust it and i want it open source so people can learn.

sprx file included in the download, no virus scan its a .sprx from the PS3 sdk.

Also sorry for my english i will try to add the correct subtitles within the next hour.
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 07-14-2014 at 08:51 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

.MrRedDoT, A Friend, ALI ALHILFI, Black_ice, Sabotage, EnVatoHD, hijam, Im Not Boobdidas, iMoDz-Baptiste, John Leepe, Loxy, Mango_Knife, milky4444, John, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, Shark, Sticky, Swaqq, xPAQz
07-15-2014, 01:37 PM #20
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
No offence, how does that make sense? Also fixing a console bricked console is not that hard. Solder a wire from the nor tristate to a GND point on the motherboard and them reflash with a patched dump. Now back to what you said, because a lot of people don't know c++ you are not going to release it? Well, guest that applies to everything in life.

Note: Please DO NOT take this as hate, if anything this is constructive criticism in a way.

Knows c++ yet can't download the ps3 sdk and find out how it works... weird on how funny all this is as its all ready released, it not going to be in sdk like here is how to put a .sprx file on cod ghosts lol

i mean if you know c++ and can't read .pdf in the sdk on how to do things like put .sprx files on the Processes on mem in debugger then idk what to tell ya, you don't have to be 1337 to do this i mean look at seb hes no 1337 :p <3 but he got it from doing all this and im not hating or anything just saying it pretty simple yet you all are not doing these type of thing to get it working just trying to learn from other stuff when the " real " info is all ready out there to do it..

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

07-15-2014, 01:47 PM #21
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Knows c++ yet can't download the ps3 sdk and find out how it works... weird on how funny all this is as its all ready released, it not going to be in sdk like here is how to put a .sprx file on cod ghosts lol

i mean if you know c++ and can't read .pdf in the sdk on how to do things like put .sprx files on the Processes on mem in debugger then idk what to tell ya, you don't have to be 1337 to do this i mean look at seb hes no 1337 :p <3 but he got it from doing all this and im not hating or anything just saying it pretty simple yet you all are not doing these type of thing to get it working just trying to learn from other stuff when the " real " info is all ready out there to do it..

K....
07-15-2014, 03:04 PM #22
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
No offence, how does that make sense? Also fixing a console bricked console is not that hard. Solder a wire from the nor tristate to a GND point on the motherboard and them reflash with a patched dump. Now back to what you said, because a lot of people don't know c++ you are not going to release it? Well, guest that applies to everything in life.

Note: Please DO NOT take this as hate, if anything this is constructive criticism in a way.

Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
No, because the 'Community' is not ready for it. You will need a good ammount of C++ knowledge, ppl dont even know the basics so far.... U can damage ur console if you do not know c++!

BadLuckBrian will probaly gonna success and release this
Like the old times with Hud elements...
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mango_Knife for this useful post:

FusionIsDaName, John
07-15-2014, 03:07 PM #23
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by Knife View Post

Be very careful, not to piss Mr. SC58 off. He bites :worried:
07-15-2014, 03:12 PM #24
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by Knife View Post

We'll see it in prob in 2020 if no one is going to read tears
07-15-2014, 03:17 PM #25
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back

Your right, we probaly wont see it until then if no one sucks therifboy's dick.

The following 9 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Sabotage, Iamjmb, Jannik007, Kurt, MaNamesTyler, Mango_Knife, John, Shark, therifboy
07-15-2014, 03:18 PM #26
Mango_Knife
In my man cave

The same we said on the Hud elements
And look where we are now...
07-15-2014, 03:22 PM #27
SC58
Former Staff
Be very careful, not to piss Mr. SC58 off. He bites :worried:

lol I'm not pissed idc if it get released in the next 10 mins, Just trying to help and say the truth about it that's all :p

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Akaipwn
07-15-2014, 03:24 PM #28
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Prime
Your right, we probaly wont see it until then if no one sucks therifboy's dick.

if no one is going to read then why should you help someone i mean come on now lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo