Post: Loading sprx without ccapi (still broken but we're getting close)
07-14-2014, 07:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so this is not completed, we got the loading part but me and other modders will need some help to make it work.

There is a video on how i loaded a sprx. It's still broken but we are getting close !

Purpose of this thread? Trying to load a sprx and make an open source loader for the COD series and make it dynamic.
But we can just use the CCAPI ! I don't trust it and i want it open source so people can learn.

sprx file included in the download, no virus scan its a .sprx from the PS3 sdk.

Also sorry for my english i will try to add the correct subtitles within the next hour.
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 07-14-2014 at 08:51 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

.MrRedDoT, A Friend, ALI ALHILFI, Black_ice, Sabotage, EnVatoHD, hijam, Im Not Boobdidas, iMoDz-Baptiste, John Leepe, Loxy, Mango_Knife, milky4444, John, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, Shark, Sticky, Swaqq, xPAQz
07-15-2014, 06:26 PM #38
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Bad
so this is not completed, we got the loading part but me and other modders will need some help to make it work.

There is a video on how i loaded a sprx. It's still broken but we are getting close !

Purpose of this thread? Trying to load a sprx and make an open source loader for the COD series and make it dynamic.
But we can just use the CCAPI ! I don't trust it and i want it open source so people can learn.

sprx file included in the download, no virus scan its a .sprx from the PS3 sdk.

Also sorry for my english i will try to add the correct subtitles within the next hour.

You must login or register to view this content. Tiphat
07-15-2014, 06:46 PM #39
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Oh someone got mad? Did i ever claimed its my method? Even look in my video and read my description, think about what u write next time.
I dont get ur point into dickriding. So you are riding blb dick cause he teach u ppc? Does fmt ride any cocks cause they got from buc shotz the method to rte? Is derektrotter a dickrider cause he made an bo1 gsc menu using unknowns ff viewer before release?
Everyyone who thanked ur post is immature like u and will never success. If you have to say anything pm me...

It was funny lol and sometimes you gotta take a joke. Cool Troll

The following user thanked therifboy for this useful post:

Sabotage
07-15-2014, 07:09 PM #40
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Someone has something a lot of people want...
Someone teases it and people go crazy over it...
People are starting to get mad because they might actually have to read something...

Yep! Sounds about right! *grabs popcorn*

Seriously... you all should chill out a bit and not get so worked up over something like this lol...

The following 6 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Akaipwn, CanadianModding, Loxy, xPAQz
07-15-2014, 07:24 PM #41
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Someone has something a lot of people want...
Someone teases it and people go crazy over it...
People are starting to get mad because they might actually have to read something...

Yep! Sounds about right! *grabs popcorn*

Seriously... you all should chill out a bit and not get so worked up over something like this lol...

Swag!
07-15-2014, 10:29 PM #42
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
This stuff has been finally released, just continue the discusion here

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Closed Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo