Post: Loading sprx without ccapi (still broken but we're getting close)
07-14-2014, 07:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so this is not completed, we got the loading part but me and other modders will need some help to make it work.

There is a video on how i loaded a sprx. It's still broken but we are getting close !

Purpose of this thread? Trying to load a sprx and make an open source loader for the COD series and make it dynamic.
But we can just use the CCAPI ! I don't trust it and i want it open source so people can learn.

sprx file included in the download, no virus scan its a .sprx from the PS3 sdk.

Also sorry for my english i will try to add the correct subtitles within the next hour.
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 07-14-2014 at 08:51 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

.MrRedDoT, A Friend, ALI ALHILFI, Black_ice, Sabotage, EnVatoHD, hijam, Im Not Boobdidas, iMoDz-Baptiste, John Leepe, Loxy, Mango_Knife, milky4444, John, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, Shark, Sticky, Swaqq, xPAQz
07-14-2014, 07:10 PM #2
we will get this working

The following user thanked milky4444 for this useful post:

EnVatoHD
07-14-2014, 07:22 PM #3
Originally posted by Bad
so this is not completed, we got the loading part but me and other modders will need some help to make it work.

There is a video on how i loaded a sprx. It's still broken but we are getting close !

Purpose of this thread? Trying to load a sprx and make an open source loader for the COD series and make it dynamic.
But we can just use the CCAPI ! I don't trust it and i want it open source so people can learn.
There is already a PRXLoader by deanks ! I prefer using a way involving RTM tools.

Also sorry for my english i will try to add the correct subtitles within the next hour.

and we will make a menu :P
07-14-2014, 07:26 PM #4
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
[blm*]

The following user thanked Notorious for this useful post:

milky4444
07-14-2014, 08:30 PM #5
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by Bad
so this is not completed, we got the loading part but me and other modders will need some help to make it work.

There is already a PRXLoader by deanks ! I prefer using a way involving RTM tools.

Why are you want to do it CoD Only? There are way more other good games which deserve Plugins stare

The following 3 users say thank you to seb5594 for this useful post:

SC58, therifboy, VezahMoDz
07-14-2014, 08:45 PM #6
Originally posted by Bad

There is already a PRXLoader by deanks !

Wait wot? Poor u$er...

The following 5 users say thank you to therifboy for this useful post:

NotALegitPlayer, SC58, VezahMoDz
07-14-2014, 08:55 PM #7
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Why are you want to do it CoD Only? There are way more other good games which deserve Plugins stare

At the moment, that is not relevant, if you get it working on cod you can for sure get it working on any game.

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian
07-14-2014, 09:10 PM #8
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post

As i said in the video, im focusing on cod:ghosts to test this using my method but you can certainly use it on any other game.
07-14-2014, 09:14 PM #9
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Bad
As i said in the video, im focusing on cod:ghosts to test this using my method but you can certainly use it on any other game.

Other games load .sprx file

fifa 14, Cod Classic, CSGO, Portal 2 and alot more games, look how the Eboot loads them pretty simple, Plus you need more ps3 function to load it/get it working
07-14-2014, 09:24 PM #10
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by therifboy View Post
Wait wot? Poor u$er...

nvm .
Last edited by Mango_Knife ; 07-14-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo