07-22-2014, 02:01 AM #1
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

I finished this little dvar dump that I made cause I was bored :fa: but yea I decided to share this with you guy's so I hope you enjoy.

Pastebin: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to BLB and BuC for teaching me about Dvar's.

The following 5 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Sabotage, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, Swaqq, Swiss, Laser
07-22-2014, 03:07 AM #11
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by NGU View Post
aha I can do anything with sprx it works for me huehuehue

It works for everyone, but at this moment, there is not much help so you have to kinda know what you are doing
(this doesn't include me, I had no idea of what I was doing till people started making threads and tutorials).
Last edited by Sabotage ; 07-22-2014 at 03:11 AM.
07-22-2014, 04:48 AM #12
A Friend
League Champion
Everything can be done... I made menu base with clients... The only thing is non-host shit which nobody cares about lol we ported the rest.

don't even bother with non-host shit, we can use rtm tools for them
07-22-2014, 04:59 AM #13
Kurt
Banned
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
Its nice, but I don't think that you can use dvars at the moment, because we need to get a way to write to a cod location/memory. that is done by this syscall "sys_dbg_process_write_memory". (Well, I think, don't know.)
I meant to do it with sprx.

no, the only place you CANNOT write memory using *(int*)(address) = value is in the eboot (red boxes etc). But everything else outside of the eboot is safe to write.

The following user thanked Kurt for this useful post:

Swaqq
07-22-2014, 08:09 AM #14
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by DexModderFTW View Post
no, the only place you CANNOT write memory using *(int*)(address) = value is in the eboot (red boxes etc). But everything else outside of the eboot is safe to write.

We need to use a syscall for tht :3 but the rest works wonderfully Winky Winky
07-22-2014, 08:11 AM #15
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by A
don't even bother with non-host shit, we can use rtm tools for them

Soon we can get the proper syscall working, u will be able to completely remove the computer, and the only thing ur gonna need it for is the ftp transfer
07-22-2014, 12:59 PM #16
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by DexModderFTW View Post

Well that is the problem, because you still need a pc to do some things. Not that many.
07-22-2014, 01:01 PM #17
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Soon we can get the proper syscall working, u will be able to completely remove the computer, and the only thing ur gonna need it for is the ftp transfer

See that is exactly what I was talking about, "we can use rtm tools for them" no, there are ways to do it. If we get this syscall sys_dbg_process_write_memory to work then we can write memory in a cod location/eboot. No need for a computer for anything apart from making the sprx and ftp.
07-22-2014, 05:44 PM #18
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
Its nice, but I don't think that you can use dvars at the moment, because we need to get a way to write to a cod location/memory. that is done by this syscall "sys_dbg_process_write_memory". (Well, I think, don't know.)
I meant to do it with sprx.

You just need to know how to find the right offset from the dvars itself.
07-22-2014, 06:17 PM #19
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by Imsoocool View Post
You just need to know how to find the right offset from the dvars itself.

That is not the point. as stated before you could call these with SVGSSC.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo