07-22-2014, 02:01 AM #1
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

I finished this little dvar dump that I made cause I was bored :fa: but yea I decided to share this with you guy's so I hope you enjoy.

Pastebin: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to BLB and BuC for teaching me about Dvar's.

The following 5 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Sabotage, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, Swaqq, Swiss, Laser
07-22-2014, 02:09 AM #2
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Its nice, but I don't think that you can use dvars at the moment, because we need to get a way to write to a cod location/memory. that is done by this syscall "sys_dbg_process_write_memory". (Well, I think, don't know.)
I meant to do it with sprx.
07-22-2014, 02:14 AM #3
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
Its nice, but I don't think that you can use dvars at the moment, because we need to get a way to write to a cod location/memory. that is done by this syscall "sys_dbg_process_write_memory". (Well, I think, don't know.)

We have SV_GamSendServerCommand working on ghosts... We can call these
07-22-2014, 02:14 AM #4
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back

yolo swag
07-22-2014, 02:25 AM #5
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by NGU View Post
We have SV_GamSendServerCommand working on ghosts... We can call these

I don't mean, this specifically. A lot of things can't be done at the moment, like writing a simple byte to a cod location. I mean more that a good half of the stuff that was before can't be done at the moment, im not saying that it can't be done. Im saying that without the proper knowledge you can't do it.
07-22-2014, 02:28 AM #6
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
I don't mean, this specifically. A lot of things can't be done at the moment, like writing a simple byte to a cod location. I mean more that a good half of the stuff that was before can't be done at the moment, im not saying that it can't be done. Im saying that without the proper knowledge you can't do it.

Everything can be done... I made menu base with clients... The only thing is non-host shit which nobody cares about lol we ported the rest.
07-22-2014, 02:36 AM #7
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Everything can be done... I made menu base with clients... The only thing is non-host shit which nobody cares about lol we ported the rest.

That is not the point, but ok.
07-22-2014, 02:41 AM #8
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
That is not the point, but ok.

90% of things work :P so idk wat ur talking about
07-22-2014, 02:48 AM #9
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
90% of things work :P so idk wat ur talking about

Most of the stuff that is known to the whole public doesn't work, i mean yes you can do god mode and a whole lot of shit via playerstate but not many people know that, meaning people who don't have a lot of experience and knowledge.
07-22-2014, 03:03 AM #10
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Most of the stuff that is known to the whole public doesn't work, i mean yes you can do god mode and a whole lot of shit via playerstate but not many people know that, meaning people who don't have a lot of experience and knowledge.

aha I can do anything with sprx it works for me huehuehue

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo