07-22-2014, 05:32 PM #1
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate members and Staff,
I have been working on a little project lately with SPRX. I am working on an sprx menu witch I hope to release open source for everyone, but before I just wanted to release a little function that I made. This function is a C++ function which I am releasing OPEN SOURCE for everyone to try and learn off of. This can help you if you are trying to make a mod menu and are having difficulty with the button monitoring. This little example will Bind UFO to R3, and for now only works for client 0(If you want you can change it) This function took around five minutes to make so I hope you enjoy it.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

The .rar contains the source, the sprx, EBOOT, and a ReadMe. For proper installation, please read that. Feel free to edit the .sprx file as long as you leave proper credits.

THIS WAS ONLY RELEASED ON NEXTGENUPDATE.COM AND IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE RELEASED ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT PERMISSION !

Have Fun !
Last edited by Swaqq ; 07-22-2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: it said fi.rar .-.

The following 6 users say thank you to Swaqq for this useful post:

Sabotage, FusionIsDaName, Joren, kainer wainer, lmTumbler, Laser
07-22-2014, 06:19 PM #2
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Nice Work. I find playerstate to be very useful.
One more thing the bool is a bite fucked up.
the game doesn't know which one to pick when you press R3. You should do it like this:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sabotage ; 07-22-2014 at 07:58 PM.

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

Swaqq
07-22-2014, 09:27 PM #3
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Everything works fine the way i had it, i tested it myself Smile
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
Nice Work. I find playerstate to be very useful.
One more thing the bool is a bite fucked up.
the game doesn't know which one to pick when you press R3. You should do it like this:You must login or register to view this content.
07-22-2014, 09:43 PM #4
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by NGU View Post
Everything works fine the way i had it, i tested it myself Smile

Weird, because I did the same thing for bo2 and it was doing both at the same time, I means added a sleep for 1 seconds and it was still doing it. But them I saw that the bool wasn't on the if statement and I added it and worked fine. Well anyways nice job.
07-22-2014, 10:45 PM #5
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
thx Winky Winky
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
Weird, because I did the same thing for bo2 and it was doing both at the same time, I means added a sleep for 1 seconds and it was still doing it. But them I saw that the bool wasn't on the if statement and I added it and worked fine. Well anyways nice job.
07-27-2014, 11:45 PM #6
Azus
Little One
Originally posted by NGU View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate members and Staff,
I have been working on a little project lately with SPRX. I am working on an sprx menu witch I hope to release open source for everyone, but before I just wanted to release a little function that I made. This function is a C++ function which I am releasing OPEN SOURCE for everyone to try and learn off of. This can help you if you are trying to make a mod menu and are having difficulty with the button monitoring. This little example will Bind UFO to R3, and for now only works for client 0(If you want you can change it) This function took around five minutes to make so I hope you enjoy it.

Download:

The .rar contains the source, the sprx, EBOOT, and a ReadMe. For proper installation, please read that. Feel free to edit the .sprx file as long as you leave proper credits.

THIS WAS ONLY RELEASED ON NEXTGENUPDATE.COM AND IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE RELEASED ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT PERMISSION !

Have Fun !

Um you stole my hacks
07-27-2014, 11:46 PM #7
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by Azus View Post
Um you stole my hacks

no u bb
07-29-2014, 06:00 PM #8
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
does it have anti-ban and does it only work if you are host?
07-29-2014, 08:42 PM #9
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
1: Client 0 Only
2: No antiban

Originally posted by lukeypukey78 View Post
does it have anti-ban and does it only work if you are host?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo