03-09-2015, 06:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so since I released how to call raw gsc functions, I thought, why not a gsc codes list?

Make sure you call this after each function. Scr_ClearOutParams();

THIS IS UPDATED AFTER SHARKS POST

void Scr_ClearOutParams(){
VariableValue* Top;
uint Params = *(int*)(0x13C3140 + 0x1Cool Man (aka Tustin);
*(int*)(0x13C3140 + 0x1Cool Man (aka Tustin) = 0;
for(Top -= Params; Params; --Params){
((void(*)(int, VariableUnion))&ParseAddr(0x2DA724))(Top->type, Top->u); // RemoveRefToObject
--Top;
}
return;
}

GScr_Earthquake:

void GScr_Earthquake(float scale, float duration, float* source, float radius){
Scr_AddFloat(radius);
Scr_AddVector(source);
Scr_AddFloat(duration);
Scr_AddFloat(scale);
Scr_SetParameters(4); //See how I set the parameter number after I finish calling the Scr_Adds?
((void(*)())&ParseAddr(0x268B60))(); //Call the actual function
//((void(*)(int))&ParseAddr(0x268B60))(ClientID << 16); //Only call this one if the one above doesn't work.
Scr_ClearOutParams();
}

Scr_PlayFX:

void Scr_PlayFX(const char* EffectId, float* Position, float* Forward = 0, float* Up = 0){
Scr_AddVector(Up);
Scr_AddVector(Forward);
Scr_AddVector(Position);
Scr_AddInt(((int(*)(const char*))&ParseAddr(0x324D0))(EffectId));
Scr_SetParameters(4);
((void(*)())&ParseAddr(0x2732D4))();
Scr_ClearOutParams();
}

Scr_MagicBullet:

void Scr_MagicBullet(int ClientID, const char* Bullet, float* Start, float* End){
Scr_AddEntity(GetEntity(ClientID));
Scr_AddVector(End);
Scr_AddVector(Start);
Scr_AddString(Bullet);
Scr_SetParameters(4);
((void(*)())&ParseAddr(0x264800))();
Scr_ClearOutParams();
}

Scr_PhysicsExplosionCylinder:

void Scr_PhysicsExplosionCylinder(float* Origin, float OuterRadius, float InnerRadius, float Magnitude){
Scr_AddFloat(Magnitude);
Scr_AddFloat(InnerRadius);
Scr_AddFloat(OuterRadius);
Scr_AddVector(Origin);
Scr_SetParameters(4);
((void(*)())&ParseAddr(0x273770))();
//If it doesn't work, try ((void(*)(int))&ParseAddr(0x273770))(ClientID << 16);
Scr_ClearOutParams();
}

GScr_SetMiniMap:

void GScr_SetMiniMap(const char* Material, UpperLeftX, UpperLeftY, LowerRightX, LowerRightY){
Scr_AddFloat(LowerRightY);
Scr_AddFloat(LowerRightX);
Scr_AddFloat(UpperLeftY);
Scr_AddFloat(UpperLeftX);
Scr_AddString(Material);
Scr_SetParameters(5);
Scr_ClearOutParams();
}

___________________________Random functions___________________________

VectorScale:

float* VectorScale(float* Angle, int Scale){
float Result[] = { Angle[0]* Scale, Angle[1]* Scale, Angle[2]* Scale };
return Result;
}

AnglesToForward:

#define AngleVectors(Angle, Forward, Right, Up) ((void(*)(const float*, float*, float*, float*))&ParseAddr(0x38020Cool Man (aka Tustin))(Angle, Forward, Right, Up)

float* AnglesToForward(const float* Angle){
float Forward[3];
AngleVectors(Angle, Forward, 0, 0);
return Forward;//If this doesn't work, return Angle;
}

GetEye: //Equivalent to GetTagOrigin("tag_eye")

#define G_GetPlayerViewOrigin(PS, Origin) ((void(*)(int, float*))&ParseAddr(0x231884))(PS, Origin)

float* GetEye(unsigned int ClientID){
float Org[3];
G_GetPlayerViewOrigin(G_Client(ClientID), Org);
return Org;
}

GetCursorPos:

#define G_LocationalTrace(Trace, Start, End, PassEnt, ContentMask, PriorityMap) ((void(*)(trace_t*, const float*, const float*, int, int, char*))&ParseAddr(0x250FA4))(Trace, Start, End, PassEnt, ContentMask, PriorityMap)
#define Trace_GetEntityHitId(Trace) ((ushort(*)(trace_t*))&ParseAddr(0x2A9750))(Trace)

struct BulletTraceType{
short entnum;
float Pos[3];
};

struct trace_t{//Xx jAmes t xX
float fraction;
byte Buffer[0x28];
};

void BulletTrace(BulletTraceType* Type, float* Start, float* End, unsigned int ClientID){//Xx jAmes t xX
trace_t trace;
G_LocationalTrace(&trace, Start, End, ClientID, 0x80A831, 0);
for(unsigned char i = 0; i < 3; i++) Type->Pos[i] = (((End[i]-Start[i]) * trace.fraction) + Start[i]);
short Entity = Trace_GetEntityHitId(&trace) & 0xFFFF;
if(Entity < 0x7FE) Type->entnum= Entity;
}

float* GetCursorPos(unsigned int ClientID){
BulletTraceType Type;
BulletTrace(&Type, GetEye(), VectorScale(AnglesToForward((float*)(G_Client(ClientID) + 0x184), 100000), ClientID);
return Type.Pos;
}

___________________________Hooks that you can use___________________________

VM_Execute:

Address location - 0x2E6444

int VM_ExecuteStub(){
__asm("li %r3, 0x4");
}

int VM_Execute(){
//Do stuff here
return VM_ExecuteStub();
}
What you can use this for: A loop? Calling Scr_Adds?

Scr_Notify:

Address location - 0x28B73C

int Scr_NotifyStub(){
__asm("li %r3, 0x5");
}
#define SL_ConvertToString(StringValue) ((const char*(*)(unsigned short))&ParseAddr(0x2D894C))(StringValue)
#define iClient *(short*)Entity

void Scr_Notify(int Entity, short StringValue, unsigned int Paramcount){
/*
if(!strcmp(SL_ConvertToString(StringValue), "weapon_fired")) MagicBullet(iClient, GetEye(), GetCursorPos());
*/
return Scr_NotifyStub(Entity, StringValue, Paramcount);
}

What you can use this for: Calling Scr_Adds | Waitill. Only use this if you're having crashing problems with VM_Notify

I'll update this more when I find more functions.
Last edited by Ambition sG ; 03-27-2015 at 09:16 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Ambition sG for this useful post:

01cedricv2, BaSs_HaXoR, Father Luckeyy, FusionIsDaName, gοd, GFM, ImManga, kiwi_modz, LBK, lutsch1234, Stunz, Swaqq, TotalModzHD, XenonLegend
03-10-2015, 02:36 PM #20
Originally posted by mariokilla23 View Post
I would like to alot about your misused grammer, but then I would be a hypocrite. Now as for the part about talking shit and how I don't know what I'm talking about is where you are wrong. I guess it's just like how people who make tools are too lazy to actually find out what the offsets are. The point I'm making is that this was posted somewhere else and your lazy ass could find it if you wanted. Also if you were to make a prx then it honestly wouldn't take more than 5 mins being that he did earlier release the raw files. And something to this nature was posted in the gsc managed list in the comments. :snarl:

Get back to the gsc section you newb Getthefuckout you are autistic af

The following user thanked Connerg123 for this useful post:

TheGreenPlanet
03-10-2015, 05:35 PM #21
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
I would like to alot about your misused grammer, but then I would be a hypocrite. Now as for the part about talking shit and how I don't know what I'm talking about is where you are wrong. I guess it's just like how people who make tools are too lazy to actually find out what the offsets are. The point I'm making is that this was posted somewhere else and your lazy ass could find it if you wanted. Also if you were to make a prx then it honestly wouldn't take more than 5 mins being that he did earlier release the raw files. And something to this nature was posted in the gsc managed list in the comments. :snarl:

you a fucking dumbass aren't you. This was never released you fucking autistic ******. And if I take your word that its released, please send me a link to where it was released. Ohh wait, your probably looking in the managed code list WHICH BY THE WAY IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LANGUAGE AND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME !
03-10-2015, 08:23 PM #22
Wrafty
Banned
First off I know the difference. Secondly if it has anything to do with gsc in any way, shape, or form people put it in the gsc managed list. I read every single comment on them and people ask alot of questions about it. Thirdly, don't start an argument unless you know what you are talking about.

I lol'd a bit too much at you...

The following user thanked Wrafty for this useful post:

mariokilla23
03-10-2015, 11:50 PM #23
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Connerg123 View Post
Get back to the gsc section you newb Getthefuckout you are autistic af

Honestly my dick has more intelligence than you have :/ now quit flaming you noob
03-10-2015, 11:54 PM #24
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
you a fucking dumbass aren't you. This was never released you fucking autistic ******. And if I take your word that its released, please send me a link to where it was released. Ohh wait, your probably looking in the managed code list WHICH BY THE WAY IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LANGUAGE AND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME !

:Meow: wow people these days. Who would have known that they get so mad over something so small. And secondly if you know what this actually is, then you would know that this...is a :troll:
03-10-2015, 11:55 PM #25
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Wrafty View Post
I lol'd a bit too much at you...

It was just for lawls. Too many people took that too seriously lmfao
03-11-2015, 12:21 AM #26
It was just for lawls. Too many people took that too seriously lmfao

No you're not lol. You're saying it's a troll to cover up your autism.
03-11-2015, 12:28 AM #27
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Ambition
No you're not lol. You're saying it's a troll to cover up your autism.

sure if you say so.
03-11-2015, 12:49 AM #28
:Meow: wow people these days. Who would have known that they get so mad over something so small. And secondly if you know what this actually is, then you would know that this...is a :troll:

no you realise now how much of an idiot you actually are that your trying to cover up with " :troll: " just leave you water headed idiot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo