07-19-2015, 10:11 PM #1
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys I was wondering if any one has a clan max level red clan tag if you Dont play anymore I can take care of u clan I play almost everyday ghost
Please leave ur Skype so we can talk
U need to give me ur clan make me commander
We are 8 members.

U will get a free Maniac V.3 Free + my Aw prestige legit tool for recoveries
Last edited by SONYS✮NIGHTMARE ; 07-19-2015 at 10:30 PM.

The following user groaned SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this awful post:

KAYLEB_HD
07-20-2015, 12:40 AM #2
Can I join your clan please
07-20-2015, 12:51 AM #3
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by Sione79 View Post
Can I join your clan please

Bro read
I'm looking to take over on a clan
07-20-2015, 06:47 AM #4
GodOfModderz
Save Point
Wanna play ghost with me some time ?
07-20-2015, 09:18 PM #5
I have a Max Level Clan ( Red Clan Tag ) on ghosts ( Ps3 ) my Gamertag is:A_Normal_Cow_ i don't need The Maniac V3, but i would trade it if you made a simple rtm tool for ghosts that is a Soldier\Class editor that can put either Warcry or BodyCount uniform on my Soldier\Class and it sticks on The soldier, not just a Non-host uniform or something. If you can, I will make you the Commander. The clan KD ratio is 1.6
07-20-2015, 10:30 PM #6
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by sari View Post
I have a Max Level Clan ( Red Clan Tag ) on ghosts ( Ps3 ) my Gamertag is:A_Normal_Cow_ i don't need The Maniac V3, but i would trade it if you made a simple rtm tool for ghosts that is a Soldier\Class editor that can put either Warcry or BodyCount uniform on my Soldier\Class and it sticks on The soldier, not just a Non-host uniform or something. If you can, I will make you the Commander. The clan KD ratio is 1.6

Sounds great sadly cla war gear doesn't stick
I u still wanna trade give me ur Skype
07-20-2015, 10:37 PM #7
Are you sure? When there were alot of tools for Ghosts some of them had a soldier editor that sent the body count uniform ( Not unlocked it ) and it sticked. This should be able to do and would lovely give the clan for that because I have another one lvl 23. Please look into this and i swear I will do my part.��
07-20-2015, 10:56 PM #8
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by sari View Post
Are you sure? When there were alot of tools for Ghosts some of them had a soldier editor that sent the body count uniform ( Not unlocked it ) and it sticked. This should be able to do and would lovely give the clan for that because I have another one lvl 23. Please look into this and i swear I will do my part.******************

That was patched back on 1.06 bro sorry
Wat else can I trade u
07-20-2015, 11:25 PM #9
Do you have anything special for ghosts? Because that is the game I play every day and would appreciate something new or epic on a tool. Don't need to be Clan gear related. That's what I can trade with ��
07-20-2015, 11:36 PM #10
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Well my.tool for ghost antiban 100% colored classes modes k/d stats unlock all that's it
I can mod your account
Last edited by SONYS✮NIGHTMARE ; 07-20-2015 at 11:41 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo