02-24-2017, 01:30 PM #1
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i have Long searched for a modded Offline MP save for Extinction with "max" teeth because it takes incredibly Long time to Play it for self and is boring to Play so Long without help from online Players.
I take no credits for the modded teeth in the save but for uploading and sharing, if you are thankful for the modded teeth in the save you can like and subscribe the Video from the You Tuber "RICH M". He make this for Peoples they send there saves with email to him, but i think he not can and will make it for all so i also*uploaded this save, and a modded offline MP Extinction save are also exist not since game release.
Link to Video:

Here is the Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is also a reupload for Game resigner and newest game.conf because i have mediafire open and will not search the links in the web for sharing and one more link is also good to alive:
1.4 Save Resigner by KG: You must login or register to view this content..

games.conf: You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE NOTE: The save is Blank resigned for hiding my Ps3 ID*but it will only works if you resign it to your Pofile, and i must say sorry because i have a Virus on my PC(and have no Money for new PC) and so you must scan all my uploaded files for Virus before using/open the rar files, dont Forget it please!

PS: sorry for s*** english.

*I have also posted it to game saves section that all People who want this can find it(some peoples like me only Looks on Ghosts game section)

EDIT(17.8.2017): Here is a BLUS save for BLUS user that use fake save data, and will not extra resign the save:
You must login or register to view this content. (not tested)
Last edited by goebbels ; 08-17-2017 at 04:05 PM.

The following user thanked goebbels for this useful post:

MR.MCGOO
02-24-2017, 09:32 PM #2
You do know there's free anti-virus programs right?
02-24-2017, 10:21 PM #3
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post
You do know there's free anti-virus programs right?

no sorry, i have often seen this online Virus Scanners but i think they are not really good So I can save it.
02-25-2017, 12:56 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by goebbels View Post
no sorry, i have often seen this online Virus Scanners but i think they are not really good So I can save it.

Are you a OFW user or CFW user?
02-25-2017, 12:41 PM #5
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Dr.
Are you a OFW user or CFW user?

OFW and CFW.
07-04-2017, 05:23 AM #6
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Hello, i have Long searched for a modded Offline MP save for Extinction with "max" teeth because it takes incredibly Long time to Play it for self and is boring to Play so Long without help from online Players.
I take no credits for the modded teeth in the save but for uploading and sharing, if you are thankful for the modded teeth in the save you can like and subscribe the Video from the You Tuber "RICH M". He make this for Peoples they send there saves with email to him, but i think he not can and will make it for all so i also*uploaded this save, and a modded offline MP Extinction save are also exist not since game release.
Link to Video:

Here is the Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is also a reupload for Game resigner and newest game.conf because i have mediafire open and will not search the links in the web for sharing and one more link is also good to alive:
1.4 Save Resigner by KG: You must login or register to view this content..

games.conf: You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE NOTE: The save is Blank resigned for hiding my Ps3 ID*but it will only works if you resign it to your Pofile, and i must say sorry because i have a Virus on my PC(and have no Money for new PC) and so you must scan all my uploaded files for Virus before using/open the rar files, dont Forget it please!

PS: sorry for s*** english.

*I have also posted it to game saves section that all People who want this can find it(some peoples like me only Looks on Ghosts game section)

can you make one for blus? i cant find any on google. your like the only person who seems to have a modded offline save. plz help lol.
08-16-2017, 11:26 PM #7
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by hillbillyhacz View Post
can you make one for blus? i cant find any on google. your like the only person who seems to have a modded offline save. plz help lol.

there is no Need for this, you must so or so resign it to your Profile and while you make this you must Change game id to your blus Region(BLUSXXXX) and resign it and after this it must be good, but if the blus game was other coded than bles it will not work and i can not help you.
hope you get your max teeth save ; )
08-16-2017, 11:26 PM #8
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer

there is no Need for this, you must so or so resign it to your Profile and while you make this you must Change game id to your blus Region(BLUSXXXX) and resign it and after this it must be good, but if the blus game was other coded than bles it will not work and i can not help you.
08-16-2017, 11:41 PM #9
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader

im on cfw i use fake save data all i do is get a save according to the games reigon and it works no need to resign anything. thats why ive been looking for a blus save.... how can i change the game save region to bles if possible? if not possible ill just hunt for the bles game itself. thanks for replying lol Smile
08-17-2017, 04:02 PM #10
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
im on cfw i use fake save data all i do is get a save according to the games reigon and it works no need to resign anything. thats why ive been looking for a blus save.... how can i change the game save region to bles if possible? if not possible ill just hunt for the bles game itself. thanks for replying lol Smile

you must open in game resigner and Change game id to your blus Region and resign. have uploaded a blus one, hope it will work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo