12-14-2013, 09:33 AM #1
BB37
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); has anyone got ghosts 1.06 cex force host eboot so I can host xp lobby
12-14-2013, 04:09 PM #2
sert1991
Do a barrel roll!
i need one to :(
12-16-2013, 11:43 AM #3
Look tutorial search ps3 cex .
12-17-2013, 05:44 AM #4
You must login or register to view this content.

try this out, i'm not sure if it works though so.
12-17-2013, 05:43 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by BB37 View Post
has anyone got ghosts 1.06 cex force host eboot so I can host xp lobby

Force host Enzo
12-17-2013, 05:56 PM #6
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iGT View Post
Force host Enzo

Besides trying to boost your views on that video why not just answer his question? No hate but there was no point in showing him that video unless you want all these kids that cant figure it out to just beg you? Also i know for a fact you did not figure it out, you got it from someone else so again pointless Not Happy or Sad
12-17-2013, 08:27 PM #7
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by eddie
Besides trying to boost your views on that video why not just answer his question? No hate but there was no point in showing him that video unless you want all these kids that cant figure it out to just beg you? Also i know for a fact you did not figure it out, you got it from someone else so again pointless Not Happy or Sad

lol :derp: i answered his question "has anyone got force host"
12-17-2013, 10:36 PM #8
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
lol :derp: i answered his question "has anyone got force host"

So obviously you cant read and im not gonna argue with you but he clearly ask "does anyone have 1.06 cex force host eboot" not can someone show me a video of having force host Facepalm anyways have a nice day Smile
12-17-2013, 11:22 PM #9
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by eddie
So obviously you cant read and im not gonna argue with you but he clearly ask "does anyone have 1.06 cex force host eboot" not can someone show me a video of having force host Facepalm anyways have a nice day Smile

Your the one that started lol.... so you clearly wanted to argue and i can read if i feel like posting a video i will if i feel like using it to reply to a thread i will :P No
12-18-2013, 01:27 AM #10
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Your the one that started lol.... so you clearly wanted to argue and i can read if i feel like posting a video i will if i feel like using it to reply to a thread i will :P No

Yeah clearly when i said "no hate" lmao you stay mad while i laugh at you for arguing over nothing, point is why not help him out or dont post at all. Plain and simple, no one cares for your showing off something that was given to you. Now i am on my way if you would like to get the last word be my guest :yes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo