05-23-2016, 07:28 PM #1
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); anyone got friends to make menus and gamemodes on ghost via gsc studio?
would be cool all the stuff gets converted from bo2 to ghost
05-23-2016, 07:45 PM #2
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
anyone got friends to make menus and gamemodes on ghost via gsc studio?
would be cool all the stuff gets converted from bo2 to ghost

You need someone to make a compiler first.
05-23-2016, 08:46 PM #3
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by 32085

And then someone would have to make an injector. It would be pretty different than modifying ScriptParseTree because in ghosts we have ScriptFile which requires more work for injecting GSC. I wouldn't know how to actually make a compiler, but from what I can tell on the codresearch page, ScriptFile requires that the buffer data be compressed with zlib, and that it should also include the op codes used to make the buffer data. I'm not smart enough to do any of this lol.
05-23-2016, 08:47 PM #4
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 32085

yea idk i was just throwing the question up more for why gsc hasnt moved from bo2 to other cods but i would luv to see gsc studio go to ghost and have some gsc menus and other scripts
05-23-2016, 09:03 PM #5
MODS Please Move This Thread to Call Of Duty Black Ops2 Modding Question!
05-23-2016, 09:04 PM #6
Originally posted by Terrorize1738 View Post
MODS Please Move This Thread to Call Of Duty Black Ops2 Modding Question!

Wouldn't this be more of a Ghost question though, This is debatable.
05-23-2016, 09:10 PM #7
yea lol MODS need to move this Thread from Bo2 and put it in Ghost Modding Questions
05-23-2016, 09:18 PM #8
Originally posted by YouViolateMe View Post
And then someone would have to make an injector. It would be pretty different than modifying ScriptParseTree because in ghosts we have ScriptFile which requires more work for injecting GSC. I wouldn't know how to actually make a compiler, but from what I can tell on the codresearch page, ScriptFile requires that the buffer data be compressed with zlib, and that it should also include the op codes used to make the buffer data. I'm not smart enough to do any of this lol.

Compiling is the only thing that's harder, injecting is no problem at all.
05-23-2016, 09:23 PM #9
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by john
Compiling is the only thing that's harder, injecting is no problem at all.

I knew either you or SC58 would correct me :p
I heard there was already a ghosts compiler or someone got gsc to work on ghosts already, but that was awhile back and I don't remember who told me.
05-23-2016, 09:26 PM #10
Originally posted by YouViolateMe View Post
I knew either you or SC58 would correct me :p
I heard there was already a ghosts compiler or someone got gsc to work on ghosts already, but that was awhile back and I don't remember who told me.

I doubt that, there'd be videos and shit on YouTube if one had been made, plus, if it was a while ago, it'd be leaked already.
You can already use GSC of course, but not scripts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo