11-07-2013, 10:08 AM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
* GHOST BAN WAVE HAS STARTED! *

I just got banned on 3 accounts, almost at the same time. I woke up to play, turned on my ps3 an signed in. Then BOOM I'm suspended on ALL three accounts from PSN Network. :vince:

So be prepared , they are now setting down the low, fixing the game! FINALLY . Enzo

Anyways hope you guys survive this ban wave! =3
[/CENTER]

The following user thanked Ace for this useful post:

SeanVII
11-09-2013, 03:41 AM #20
You Got Banned Because Of Black Ops 2.
11-09-2013, 04:12 AM #21
Jerry_
Ex #1 Bo1, #2 Mw3 before hackers
Originally posted by X View Post
As a so called "hoster", I'm sick of the new COD's being hacked...there's 7 other COD's...go nuts .. hack the he11 out of them...leave the new one alone...

What's the point of buying a 60+dollar game, and then having someone open everything up? Half the fun of playing is working your way to opening new guns, perks, etc.

I 100% agree with this, it just ruins the fun, and the whole point of the game, but I''m sure most of the CFW users didn't actually buy the game.
11-09-2013, 04:58 AM #22
Ace
Former Staff Member
Originally posted by Jerry
I 100% agree with this, it just ruins the fun, and the whole point of the game, but I''m sure most of the CFW users didn't actually buy the game.

I agree also, the game is already hacked to shit :(
11-09-2013, 05:14 AM #23
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
modding is fun i dont modd to get an advantage i do it for fun and i only quik scope never used a machine gun if i get banned i will just make another account im expecting it anyways i so wish they bring out a banning system like bop2 to discourage us modders from hacking
11-09-2013, 08:29 AM #24
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
if activision or treyarch was that intelligent they would just make the UNLOCK all an option from the very start for every player... like prestige... "once you prestige you will lose all previous yada yada" but this it would be the first thing with in the online...
"you have the option to fight your way through or be a "coward" and unlock all yada yada. simple enough in my eyes.

give EVERYONE the option from off the shelf and poof no reason to modify the game any more. but obviously that's not the case for them brilliant twits.

The following user thanked Eddie-Lucas for this useful post:

IRoyxX
11-09-2013, 04:51 PM #25
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Leveling up takes ages in this game. :cry:

The following user thanked Sting for this useful post:

IRoyxX
11-10-2013, 01:54 PM #26
Burner13
CFW and PS4
people complaing about modders and hackers on a hacking/modding game site :LOL: