11-07-2013, 10:08 AM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
* GHOST BAN WAVE HAS STARTED! *

I just got banned on 3 accounts, almost at the same time. I woke up to play, turned on my ps3 an signed in. Then BOOM I'm suspended on ALL three accounts from PSN Network. :vince:

So be prepared , they are now setting down the low, fixing the game! FINALLY . Enzo

Anyways hope you guys survive this ban wave! =3
[/CENTER]

The following user thanked Ace for this useful post:

SeanVII
11-12-2013, 01:28 PM #38
You report all these people but, people doing RTE generally are on banned ps3's anyway, and it take 2mins to get a new account and mod it again, report every1 lol pointless
11-12-2013, 01:34 PM #39
I Have been modding the game before the game even got released unlock all and modded leaderboards, and i have probs been reported 100's of times and still no ban, activision are soft! this aint treyarc, black ops 2 you could play for 10mins before you where banned
11-13-2013, 01:23 AM #40
I haven't seen anyone get banned for xp lobbies. only RTE bans so far
11-13-2013, 01:03 PM #41
I was console & account banned earlier. I was using modded CEX eboot for UAV/red boxes/etc. Played for like 2 days or so.
11-13-2013, 01:59 PM #42
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Clownfyre View Post
I was console & account banned earlier. I was using modded CEX eboot for UAV/red boxes/etc. Played for like 2 days or so.

Modded EBOOTs always get you banned, nothing new.

OT: My account has been up and running since the servers first went up.. still have yet to be banned, and been RTE'ing my stats and prestiges everyday or so like I do on mw3.
11-13-2013, 03:32 PM #43
Burner13
CFW and PS4
seeing ppl bitch about modding and hacking and then owning up to the fact that they are here to "mod and hack" may just be the funniest fucking thing I have heard EVAR.
11-13-2013, 03:45 PM #44
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Andros View Post
That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

Then you don't hear very much. Because it would truely give us no reason to mod the game . But apparently your just as intelligent as activision. Douche.
11-13-2013, 03:49 PM #45
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Evozion View Post
they would still mod leaderboards and stuff..

Ehh less likely to even jump in on a game that says "hey we allow everything to be unlocked from the very start." Only a few would mod it and hardly anyone would have the mods to actually edit their stats. It would go back to being only a handful of people and those people don't ruin the games they put their name at the top of the boards and move on to the next best thing.
Either way it was just a thought/suggestion of my own.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 11-13-2013 at 03:51 PM.
11-14-2013, 11:43 AM #46
Maatzy
Haxor!
Originally posted by CARDIFF
I Have been modding the game before the game even got released unlock all and modded leaderboards, and i have probs been reported 100's of times and still no ban, activision are soft! this aint treyarc, black ops 2 you could play for 10mins before you where banned
The people who gets banned on bo2, do they use debug eboot? Since Im on a PS3ita 4.50, using debug self instead, havent been banned on bo2 yet.. been in online games a lot, looping prestige and flashing name and so on.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo