11-07-2013, 10:08 AM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
* GHOST BAN WAVE HAS STARTED! *

I just got banned on 3 accounts, almost at the same time. I woke up to play, turned on my ps3 an signed in. Then BOOM I'm suspended on ALL three accounts from PSN Network. :vince:

So be prepared , they are now setting down the low, fixing the game! FINALLY . Enzo

Anyways hope you guys survive this ban wave! =3
[/CENTER]

The following user thanked Ace for this useful post:

SeanVII
11-15-2013, 02:08 AM #47
It's bo2 not ghosts! Use cex stay off dex
02-04-2014, 06:31 AM #48
Originally posted by ff7jordan23 View Post
Don't cheat/boost/exploit/hack and you won't get banned; simple as that. I'm glad they are finally banning these assholes...especially since I report every one that I see Smile

Dude your a fucking idiot. I think retards like you should be kicked off the site for shit like that. Dude you cant come into a modding/hacker site and it expect to just be a bunch of people that arent going to want to hack or mod the game you MORON!!! Leave the site its as simple as that.
02-04-2014, 07:37 AM #49
So I have been experimenting with whats going on with the bans and for the last 6-8 hours I have been making several dummy accounts and using several different tools along with host and non host mods and stats editing.So Obviously custom eboots are an instant ban. So when I was modding with the tools (BTW I used ImSooCool, YAGT, My Own RTE Tools) Using stats editors was like instantly banned, the timer counting down for a match to begin hadn't even finished before I was booted out and taken to the main menu where it then told me my dummy account was banned.Now modded lobbies or hosting was at least considerate enough to at least wait until match was finished but then again I was using a force host eboot, Then I was only using non-host mods and that fairly well I was able to get about 10 games in until they banned the accounts I was using with the tools. So 15 accounts later I have come to the conclusion that ghosts is screwed for modders at least for the time being!!! And no I did not get console banned nor were any midgets hurt during this experiment Choco

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo