01-30-2014, 06:02 AM #1
divybc
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up guys!

So out of curiosity, how many of you guys play Competitive CoD? If you do then I would like to hear your opinions on the newest patch for Infinity Ward for Competitive support on CoSad Awesome Ghosts.

Me I really like the fact that dead silence is now totally silent and that is what it always should have been. There is also a lot of fixed and improvements in there also and I'll leave a link below so you can check it out.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-30-2014, 09:24 AM #2
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Got the Patch note's on my thread here You must login or register to view this content. buddy and personally haven't played (ps3) since the patch is due for the 30th,

i just need to get the xbone version of ghost!
01-30-2014, 08:05 PM #3
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
The only thing they haven't fixed is playing regular is similar to Hardcore. About 95% of the time, 2 bullets will kill someone. It's trash and that's my only complaint. The silent footsteps and gun game were the only things I was looking for with this update.
02-01-2014, 05:05 AM #4
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
The only thing they haven't fixed is playing regular is similar to Hardcore. About 95% of the time, 2 bullets will kill someone. It's trash and that's my only complaint. The silent footsteps and gun game were the only things I was looking for with this update.

Yea I kinda get pissed at that but sort of getting used to it. Just want the next CoD to come out because Treyarch fully support competitive and it's still a huge thing for CoD and that's why it hasn't and won't die off for a good while.
02-02-2014, 01:20 AM #5
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by divybc View Post
Yea I kinda get pissed at that but sort of getting used to it. Just want the next CoD to come out because Treyarch fully support competitive and it's still a huge thing for CoD and that's why it hasn't and won't die off for a good while.

I used to hate Treyarch but now I see they listen to the players and not wallets.
02-02-2014, 07:51 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post

Matchmaking with low player counts, with other factors at play.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo