02-07-2014, 04:13 AM #1
jackaree
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

damn i hope Sledgehammer creates a zombie mode!! we should see better call of duty games from now as they have 3 years to develop..You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to jackaree for this useful post:

Flawqt, Jango, Darth Saul, xLew--
02-07-2014, 04:32 AM #2
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by jackaree View Post

damn i hope Sledgehammer creates a zombie mode!! we should see better call of duty games from now as they have 3 years to develop..You must login or register to view this content.

to start with there will not be any zombies, is a treyarch thing and it would stay that way , and on my opinion they are good at making zombie maps and easter eggs, sledge hammer... seeing at the disaster mw3 i would not be buying that cod unless it has good reviews if not I will stick with treyarch since i do like how they manage their cods just compare bo1 to mw3 or bo2 to ghost and you will see what im saying..... anyways im not too hyped about this since it would just be another disappointment just waiting for the reviews when it does come out...
02-07-2014, 06:25 AM #3
divybc
Former Staff
Pissed off now that Treyarch aren't making the next COD when they blatantly should be. This will just be another crap game with more crap special modes that no one even plays and they will thinks competitive wants clan vs clan back because they are deluded developers.

Sledgehammer should be last in this Cycle as they are kinda new to the COD scene. They should have continued it from who was supposed to be making it this year Treyarch > IW then Sledgehammer.
Last edited by divybc ; 02-08-2014 at 09:03 AM.

The following user thanked divybc for this useful post:

PATRICK CULLEN
02-07-2014, 06:40 AM #4
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by divybc View Post
Pissed off now that Treyarch aren't making the next COD when they blatantly should be. This will just be another crap game with more crap special modes that no one even plays and they will thinks competitive wants clan vs clan back because they are deluded developers.

Sledgehammer should be last in this Cycle as they are kinda knew to the COD scene. They should have continued it from who was supposed to be making it this year Treyarch > IW then Sledgehammer.

well at least 3arc gets another year to improve zombies and make a decent port and not "rush" the game.... this might turn out to be alright since i wont be buying a cod until is 3arcs turn
02-07-2014, 07:00 AM #5
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post
well at least 3arc gets another year to improve zombies and make a decent port and not "rush" the game.... this might turn out to be alright since i wont be buying a cod until is 3arcs turn

Suppose so... I just hope the wait is worth it now because COD is going down hill at a fast rate.
02-07-2014, 09:06 AM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Well it better be a big change, as if it's the same old piece of shit, I'm done with Call Of Duty.

F.Y.I - why is this in the PS4 section?
02-07-2014, 10:32 AM #7
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Well it better be a big change, as if it's the same old piece of shit, I'm done with Call Of Duty.

F.Y.I - why is this in the PS4 section?

maybe because is rumored to be a next gen tittle? IDK just my opinion
02-07-2014, 11:51 AM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
can they actually make this game worth thinking of getting again? really needs to try and knock battlefield down now, if it doesnt it'll just flop again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo