02-10-2014, 08:32 PM #1
MedioHazard
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys im back with another giveaway and sorry for the crappy layout as I am typing this on my ps3.
Anyway, this giveaway is different to my other one. Instead of using RANDOM.ORG , i want you guys to comment something random like a joke or something and the funniest one is winner!
Good luck to all!
PS3 ONLY

Winner is:
Originally posted by borderlandsplz View Post
I stopped a girl from getting raped today.

Wanna know how..?

I stopped chasing her :troll:
Last edited by MedioHazard ; 02-15-2014 at 03:38 PM.
02-10-2014, 09:07 PM #2
A young couple took their six-year-old son to the doctor.

With some hesitations, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small pen*s.

After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, “Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem.”

The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table.

“Gee, Mom,” he exclaimed. “For me?”

“Just take two,” the mother replied. “The rest are for your father.”
02-10-2014, 09:19 PM #3
mjmbrandon
I am error
what day is wendsday humpday
02-10-2014, 10:27 PM #4
A cop shoots a cowboy in the cock. The end.
Last edited by geeohhgeesus ; 02-10-2014 at 10:37 PM.
02-10-2014, 10:35 PM #5
hyaass
Save Point
two men walk into a bar. the first man says "i'll have H2O." the second man says "i'll have H20 too."

The second man dies
02-11-2014, 06:45 PM #6
Little Johnny walks in on his mother in the bathtub. He asks his mother what is the big fuzzy patch below her bellybutton. She replies, "A bush."

The next day Little Johnny walks in on his father while he's in the shower. He asks, "What is that big long thing hanging between your legs?" His father replies, "It is a snake."

A few days later, Little Johnny walks in on his mother, once again in the bathtub. He asks, "What are those two baggy things hanging above your bellybutton?" She replies, "Headlights."

A couple weeks go by and the little boy walks in on his parents having sex. He yells, "Mom, turn on your headlights! The snake is crawling into your bush!"
02-12-2014, 12:10 AM #7
Im only funny in person

The following user thanked Xxdr_kid96xX for this useful post:

geeohhgeesus
02-12-2014, 01:00 AM #8
Originally posted by kid96xX View Post
Im only funny in person

That's my problem too. Hahah
02-12-2014, 04:50 AM #9
harnoor.bal
Little One
Yo mommas a humpty dumpty, she gets humped and then she gets dumped

It was just joke...
02-12-2014, 04:57 AM #10
I stopped a girl from getting raped today.

Wanna know how..?

I stopped chasing her :troll:

The following user thanked borderlandsplz for this useful post:

MedioHazard

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo