03-25-2014, 11:42 PM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some of you are coming to this thread and NGU via Google, and for that, I welcome you. Smile
First off, I haven't been able to play Ghosts for a couple of months because of this stupid error, and Activision doesn't give a flying **** about PS4, as Sony doesn't give them money. (I did hear a few XBox One people were having similar issues though.)

My lovely, beautiful people, I have found a fix. I ask that you do exactly what I have done provided in the steps below. This will HOPEFULLY eradicate the issue permanently, and if it doesn't, don't expect Acivision to fix it. They're too stupid to figure it out. :p

Step 1: Go to your PS4 settings, and select the option Initialization.
2: Click on Initialize PS4.
3: Select the option Quick.
4: Once it's finished, your PS4 will be basically factory reset. Sorry, but all of the stuff you had downlaoded will be in the Library.
5: Place the disc inside the slot, and allow it to update the disc ONLY. DO NOT TRY AND INSTALL THE PATCH. READ BELOW TO KEEP FOLLOWING!
6: Go to network and select Set up Internet Connection.
7: If you had an ethernet cable connected, pull it out, and don't use it for this process. Select Wifi, and set it up that way. (If you have been using WiFi, sorry. This fix is rendered for Wifi/Ethernet cables, so go find one somewhere and use it, and use these steps vice versa.)
8: Go ahead and set your WiFi network up, and then it should be good. Don't test it, it's stupid.
9: Make sure you update the patch via WiFi if you've been trying to do so before with an ethernet cable, and vice versa if you've been trying to update the patch with WiFi as your primary.
10: Once it's completed, restart your PS4, and load Ghosts. MAKE SURE THE GAME HAS INSTALLED FULLY BEFORE SHUTTING OFF.

Wah-lah! The game should be 100% functional. If it isn't, re-try my steps, and if you are confused, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM. Smile

If you didn't follow my tutorial, don't bash it. It worked for me, literally after months of having this issue.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo