Post: New Customization Packs Are Here to Make Your Guns Look Pretty in New Trailer
07-02-2014, 01:05 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Whether you want your awesome rifle loaded out with flames, roses, or maybe a healthy dose of marijuana leaves, Call of Duty: Ghosts has you covered with its latest array of new items to personalize your characters and weapons a bit.

A new trailer released through the official Call of Duty YouTube channel shows off a selection of the new items and skins waiting in the new customization packs available for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of the game.
In total, six customization packs are available with new weapon skins and flourishes, along with three Character Packs and two new weapons, including a variety of new weapon graphics such as flames, flowers, and a little bit of pot leaves that you can adorn your weapons with.

Call of Duty: Ghosts is available now on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, and PC

07-02-2014, 02:41 PM #2
TheNewZeOn
Can’t trickshot me!
dlcs dlcs dls , pay pay pay , poor poor poor , infinity ward rich rich rich i love CFW jajajja
07-03-2014, 05:23 PM #3
spicky
Do a barrel roll!
I love Nebula Pack
07-03-2014, 05:59 PM #4
spicky
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheNewZeOn View Post
dlcs dlcs dls , pay pay pay , poor poor poor , infinity ward rich rich rich i love CFW jajajja

yes, It's true,
they spend too much customizations for the game, that you must pay.
you have to pay for : Dog/wolf , Voice Pack , Camo Weapons, DLC Maps, Headgear, Uniforms, Extra Classes .....

^^Maybe you have to pay for each bullet you fire, in the next Call Of Duty^^ $$$$ $$ $$$$

The following 5 users say thank you to spicky for this useful post:

Criptus, DonGiuliiano, Loxy, TheNewZeOn, Tons
07-03-2014, 06:52 PM #5
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by spicky View Post
yes, It's true,
they spend too much customizations for the game, that you must pay.
you have to pay for : Dog/wolf , Voice Pack , Camo Weapons, DLC Maps, Headgear, Uniforms, Extra Classes .....

^^Maybe you have to pay for each bullet you fire, in the next Call Of Duty^^ $$$$ $$ $$$$

im so fucking weak right now. im done.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo