10-08-2014, 02:06 AM #1
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Nextgenupdate!!! Well, got some sad news. Some players account have been rest because they account has been "corrupted." I decided to go talk to support because I was already the max prestige and rank,Had quite a few gold guns and nice stats and everything. After talking with here he said there is nothing he could do besides give me double xp for a few hours. I'm posting this thread because I thought this might happen to more and more players. This is kind of funny but then again it's not because I spent countless hours ranking up and everything so yeah Sad Awesome

Ian E: Activision Support reporting for duty!
Ian E: Hi there, how can I help you?

You: Hello,I need some help. My account on ps4 was rest and I went to the rest rank page and it wasn't helping me.

Ian E: I understand, but before we proceed can I ask for some info?

You: Yes you can

Ian E: Thanks, can I have your SEN ID and the game your'e referring to?
You:
You: The game is Ghost
Ian E: Thank for the info, can you give me more details about what happened?

You: Well,The last time I played was about a month or two ago. I got on to play tonight and I said I was rank 1 and everything was rest. But it said I had 8 hours xp left.
You: reset*

Ian E: Oh, I apologize for that inconvenience. Let me do my best to help you out with that.

You: Okay,Take your time.

Ian E: Thanks, can I have 2-3 minutes for me to check your account?

You: Yes you can.

Ian E: Thank you, I'll be right back.

You: Okay.

Ian E: Thank you for patiently waiting.

Ian E: By the way can I also ask what was your rank before your account got reset?

You: it was the final prestige.

Ian E: I'm so sorry to hear that, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but upon pulling up your account we found out that your account got corrupted.
Ian E: And the only way to fix that is to reset your account.

You: so there is no way to get everything back?

Ian E: Unfortunately no, but here is what I can do. I will ask my colleague of what we can do about it.

You: Okay that sounds better than nothing.

Ian E: Okay, can I ask another minute for us to talk about it?

You: Go ahead.

Ian E: Thanks.

You: Take your time.

Ian E: Thank you for patiently waiting. I have a good news for you Chance.
Ian E: My appeal on your account got approved, and guess what? They agreed on giving you a 10 hours double XP.
Ian E: To help you to at least get back up to your rank as soon as possible.

You: So their no way to get my rank/prestige and gold guns and other items back?

Ian E: I'm afraid so, and I really do apologize for this.

You: okay, well activision has great support but not going to buy the next Call Of Duty. I spent a lot of hours ranking and trying to get gold guns and it is reset.

Ian E: I understand, and I respect your decision. So here is what I can do, since I do feel sorry for what happened to you I'll add up another 5 hours of double Xp on your account.
Ian E: Is that okay with you?

You: I suppose. Even if I have proof of my rank can it not be put back on?

Ian E: I'm so sorry but that is all we can do. Hope you understand.

You: I don't understand how it was corrupted but I guess it's better than nothing. Anything else I could get for my troubles?

Ian E: I'm afraid not, and the double XP that I gave you is a one time courtesy only.

You: Alright thanks,Ian. Have a nice day.

It sucks but I don't play much anymore anyways. Post here if your account was rest because it was "corrected" If you can,Also post the chat you had with them!

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

One
10-08-2014, 02:15 AM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Shitcent
We all know that is horse shit. They just do not want to have to do it for one person or they will have to do it for all of them that ended up corrupted or reset.

Yup,I know that. After realized that I was gonna keep going to see what more free stuff I got. But he only gave a few more hours of XP.
10-08-2014, 04:35 AM #3
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by .Vanz View Post
Yup,I know that. After realized that I was gonna keep going to see what more free stuff I got. But he only gave a few more hours of XP.

That bullshit if you played it legitly at least compensation should be give the member double xp for the equivalent of time they spent on it then threw in few hours extra just to say we're sorry
10-08-2014, 04:38 AM #4
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Loxy View Post
That bullshit if you played it legitly at least compensation should be give the member double xp for the equivalent of time they spent on it then threw in few hours extra just to say we're sorry

I know. Sucks how they didn't give much. But tbh,I don't care. I really don't care about rank and stuff. Just played with my friends Happy
07-26-2015, 10:28 AM #5
dazemerson1972
Do a barrel roll!
LMAO you should of sent him a link to NGU elite then he could of brought a tool to unlock all LOLOL
07-28-2015, 08:36 AM #6
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by dazemerson1972 View Post
LMAO you should of sent him a link to NGU elite then he could of brought a tool to unlock all LOLOL

LMAO Cool Troll
07-29-2015, 06:18 PM #7
Nico
Banned
Damn even this is old post but lol pretty bad
08-15-2015, 05:11 PM #8
Evade Mods
I am error
I'll give you a free recovery Smile
10-23-2015, 09:17 PM #9
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
Hello Nextgenupdate!!! Well, got some sad news. Some players account have been rest because they account has been "corrupted." I decided to go talk to support because I was already the max prestige and rank,Had quite a few gold guns and nice stats and everything. After talking with here he said there is nothing he could do besides give me double xp for a few hours. I'm posting this thread because I thought this might happen to more and more players. This is kind of funny but then again it's not because I spent countless hours ranking up and everything so yeah Sad Awesome

Ian E: Activision Support reporting for duty!
Ian E: Hi there, how can I help you?

You: Hello,I need some help. My account on ps4 was rest and I went to the rest rank page and it wasn't helping me.

Ian E: I understand, but before we proceed can I ask for some info?

You: Yes you can

Ian E: Thanks, can I have your SEN ID and the game your'e referring to?
You:
You: The game is Ghost
Ian E: Thank for the info, can you give me more details about what happened?

You: Well,The last time I played was about a month or two ago. I got on to play tonight and I said I was rank 1 and everything was rest. But it said I had 8 hours xp left.
You: reset*

Ian E: Oh, I apologize for that inconvenience. Let me do my best to help you out with that.

You: Okay,Take your time.

Ian E: Thanks, can I have 2-3 minutes for me to check your account?

You: Yes you can.

Ian E: Thank you, I'll be right back.

You: Okay.

Ian E: Thank you for patiently waiting.

Ian E: By the way can I also ask what was your rank before your account got reset?

You: it was the final prestige.

Ian E: I'm so sorry to hear that, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but upon pulling up your account we found out that your account got corrupted.
Ian E: And the only way to fix that is to reset your account.

You: so there is no way to get everything back?

Ian E: Unfortunately no, but here is what I can do. I will ask my colleague of what we can do about it.

You: Okay that sounds better than nothing.

Ian E: Okay, can I ask another minute for us to talk about it?

You: Go ahead.

Ian E: Thanks.

You: Take your time.

Ian E: Thank you for patiently waiting. I have a good news for you Chance.
Ian E: My appeal on your account got approved, and guess what? They agreed on giving you a 10 hours double XP.
Ian E: To help you to at least get back up to your rank as soon as possible.

You: So their no way to get my rank/prestige and gold guns and other items back?

Ian E: I'm afraid so, and I really do apologize for this.

You: okay, well activision has great support but not going to buy the next Call Of Duty. I spent a lot of hours ranking and trying to get gold guns and it is reset.

Ian E: I understand, and I respect your decision. So here is what I can do, since I do feel sorry for what happened to you I'll add up another 5 hours of double Xp on your account.
Ian E: Is that okay with you?

You: I suppose. Even if I have proof of my rank can it not be put back on?

Ian E: I'm so sorry but that is all we can do. Hope you understand.

You: I don't understand how it was corrupted but I guess it's better than nothing. Anything else I could get for my troubles?

Ian E: I'm afraid not, and the double XP that I gave you is a one time courtesy only.

You: Alright thanks,Ian. Have a nice day.

It sucks but I don't play much anymore anyways. Post here if your account was rest because it was "corrected" If you can,Also post the chat you had with them!

So its obvious that they give double XP time to everyone because he mentioned it wayyy to quickly. Wouldnt that be way more trouble to go through than to just give peoples rank and stats back?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo