10-21-2014, 09:19 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Curious a high point or a low point of the series? Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Pwnaggge,
10-21-2014, 09:31 PM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Overall,Ghost was about a 7. I thought it was a lot better than the Black Ops series and mw3. Ghost was an okay game but it will never be as good as MW2/CoD4 and WaW. Those games were so much simpler. Ever since mw2 ended it feels like CoD has been dying along. They thought to hard about making a "improved" experience for players. Than again,you have to add something newer besides maps and guns. No other cods will bet the older ones(CoD4/MW2/WaW) Enzo

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

tjcbar
10-21-2014, 10:11 PM #3
Carbombers
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by .Vanz View Post
Overall,Ghost was about a 7. I thought it was a lot better than the Black Ops series and mw3. Ghost was an okay game but it will never be as good as MW2/CoD4 and WaW. Those games were so much simpler. Ever since mw2 ended it feels like CoD has been dying along. They thought to hard about making a "improved" experience for players. Than again,you have to add something newer besides maps and guns. No other cods will bet the older ones(CoD4/MW2/WaW) Enzo

I agree with your second point. Cod4, Waw, Mw2 were the OG simple Cods that everyone still loves, the thing is over the years people master a map or a weapon and it gets dry (*Cough* MP40, ACR + more). Black Ops 2 was a breath of fresh air because of the look, style, feel and systems in the game but in my opinion Ghosts dropped the soap. Features were removed from previous editions (THEATER really?) and the style had alot of getting use to (Dying fast,ex..). Its all about the games that started it all. What i mean by that is Cod4 reinvented a FPS off of an engine that wasnt theirs lol, Waw started Zombies, and mw2 just perfected the playstyle without the zombs. And you had Vince and the other guy that left during Mw2 almost killing the game by starting Titan Fall. When the servers for those games go down I will still play them Smile
10-21-2014, 10:27 PM #4
ill rate it a 0 i Dislike The Game
10-22-2014, 12:19 AM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Curious a high point or a low point of the series? Smile

Going on rates, I would give it a 4. But this is on opinions obviously more than anything. I personally enjoyed all of the other instalments, some more than others. But ghosts was something I could not get into, be it in a private match with friends, Normal online or extinction.

I feel extinction tried too hard to be something it was not (zombies) and I never got into the flow of it. However others did enjoy it a lot.

Multiplayer seemed restricting, they didn't really add useful items and remove a lot of the important things, be it game modes or private match customisation. And generally made navigation a tad more annoying than it used to be.
I liked the map change from the usual linear style but they were too big making gameplay too slow paced and causing games to end on time. Looks like AW has sorted that fortunately.
And overall the whole game felt gloomy, be it from gameplay to background music and colour, although this is just the game setting it did not get me in the mood to play.

Round up:
Restricting
Slow
Gloomy
Devolved
Overrated
Loss of enjoyment
Easy to play
You can slide places.

4/10
10-22-2014, 12:37 AM #6
PakMan
I’m too L33T
2/10. "2" only because they put infected in game which was fun to play.=D
10-22-2014, 06:56 AM #7
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
10/10 amazing game!!! especially the multiplayer, the experience I had was unreal. I have 28 days time played but I'm still on the second prestige because my kill death ratio is 0.14 :(

The following user thanked Pwnaggge for this useful post:

tjcbar
10-22-2014, 08:34 AM #8
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
This game is terrible. -5/100

The following 4 users say thank you to Gay For Satan for this useful post:

Hammy, Monster-Energy, NJN, RAB
10-22-2014, 08:16 PM #9
RecklessNGU
Little One
Didn't like the look or feel of the game on top of that the kill streaks were horrible compared to Black Ops 2 which had the best streaks.
10-22-2014, 10:58 PM #10
I would rather cut my nipples off and glue them to a refrigerator than play ghosts. 1/5

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo