12-03-2014, 12:16 AM #1
MLB
Former Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been wanting to ask you all this for a while now. As a COD fan, which one do you like more?

I love AW, wasnt really a big fan of Ghosts but I am starting to play it more.

What about you all?
12-03-2014, 03:01 AM #2
Ghozt007
Gym leader
All the COD series are sort of dying. There is nothing new and competitive.
Big companies are concentrating more on making money for example Map packs Fuc987ing Paid guns camos etc.
12-03-2014, 03:15 AM #3
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Baby
I have been wanting to ask you all this for a while now. As a COD fan, which one do you like more?

What about you all?

Well since AW is basically ghosts just some shit modified...but im not sure AW is newer and has potential but for me i like ghosts better they dun fucked up in AW and im waiting for the Treyarch CoD when it comes now that will give me a boner harder than a rock.
12-04-2014, 12:01 AM #4
AW ftw.
12-04-2014, 11:57 AM #5
justsoboss
Bounty hunter
Well I hate both and aw killstreak are garbage. So I probably will go with...neither :P
12-04-2014, 03:39 PM #6
I would have to say COD Ghosts because of the KEM strike you can get I wish they would make COD games more simple like the classic ones and bring back the nuke or Moab for me they were fun to get and while your playing a match you have a good killstreak to go for. I like COD ghosts game play a lot better then AW but Iike the loot you can unlock on AW.
12-05-2014, 01:28 AM #7
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by optemystik View Post
I would have to say COD Ghosts because of the KEM strike you can get I wish they would make COD games more simple like the classic ones and bring back the nuke or Moab for me they were fun to get and while your playing a match you have a good killstreak to go for. I like COD ghosts game play a lot better then AW but Iike the loot you can unlock on AW.

AW has the DNA bomb. :p

Though its almost impossible to get it. 30 gun kills. 30. :(

The following 2 users say thank you to MLB for this useful post:

jake5445, optemystik
12-05-2014, 02:57 AM #8
Zupah
Are you high?
AW hands down, Ghosts was one of the worst CODs in my opinion, i never really liked the maps.

The following 3 users say thank you to Zupah for this useful post:

iridium7890, Toxic, UncleRichardJr
12-06-2014, 05:26 AM #9
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by Hellixed View Post
I have been wanting to ask you all this for a while now. As a COD fan, which one do you like more?

What about you all?

None there all shit,think about itTiphat
12-14-2014, 04:24 AM #10
One
At least I can fight
ghosts isn't to bad of a game, just alot of people play like douchbags which makes me what to get off it after a game or two, and the riot shields with radar was the worst possible idea they could come up with.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo