01-17-2017, 03:08 PM #1
Sparrow
Big Papi
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not that big of a glitch & will probably get patched pretty quick, but just thought I'd let you know.

Basically they changed the rules in CTF so you could capture unlimited times & kill own team mates. You can take advantage of this and just kill of your own team if you get on say a 20-22 gun streak, making it slightly easier to get a nuke.

Suppose you could experiment before it's patched to see how many kills on your own team you can get before you die/get kicked. Also see whether that resets after a kill on the enemy team, e.g. 3 own team, 1 enemy team & repeat?

Let me know your findings Geo or if they've already patched it.

--------------------------------

Update from Kronos

"also in hardcore TDM if u kill your team mates it counts towards a nuke. but u can only kill 2 team mates before u die yourself for killing them."
Last edited by Sparrow ; 01-18-2017 at 11:15 AM.
01-17-2017, 05:55 PM #2
Egoford
Little One
I assume you are talking about hardcore CTF ? Thanks for sharing!
01-17-2017, 06:54 PM #3
Egoford
Little One
Okay there is no hardcore ctf, what do you mean ?
01-18-2017, 09:15 AM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Egoford View Post
Okay there is no hardcore ctf, what do you mean ?

Nope you could kill teammates in regular CTF? They changed the rules to allow inf flag caps and team kills?

I'll check later to make sure it's not patched Smile
01-18-2017, 09:24 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Not that big of a glitch & will probably get patched pretty quick, but just thought I'd let you know.

Basically they changed the rules in CTF so you could capture unlimited times & kill own team mates. You can take advantage of this and just kill of your own team if you get on say a 20-22 gun streak, making it slightly easier to get a nuke.

Suppose you could experiment before it's patched to see how many kills on your own team you can get before you die/get kicked. Also see whether that resets after a kill on the enemy team, e.g. 3 own team, 1 enemy team & repeat?

Let me know your findings Geo or if they've already patched it Sal

also in hardcore TDM if u kill your team mates it counts towards a nuke. but u can only kill 2 team mates before u die yourself for killing them.

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Sparrow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo