10-22-2016, 10:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What Do you guys think of the Look of Infinite Warfare Zombies? My Opionon Looks Quite bad, i have always been a fan of Black Ops Zombies. Do You Think it will Be More Successfull then Advanced Warfare Zombies?

- boltano1337
10-25-2016, 08:29 PM #2
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
It looks fun but I don't think the story would be so great. I like how the map is supposedly the biggest zombie map in CoD ever
03-09-2017, 12:25 AM #3
love it but bo2 zombies stays the best
03-09-2017, 08:54 AM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by boltano1337 View Post
What Do you guys think of the Look of Infinite Warfare Zombies? My Opionon Looks Quite bad, i have always been a fan of Black Ops Zombies. Do You Think it will Be More Successfull then Advanced Warfare Zombies?

- boltano1337

IW zombies plays more like a fun arcade game, rather than a realistic zombie game. I suppose this is alright every now and then, just can't grind to high rounds... doesn't feel like I'm achieving much...
03-12-2017, 05:42 AM #5
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
theres some nice wonder weapons on spaceland
03-16-2017, 07:25 PM #6
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by boltano1337 View Post
What Do you guys think of the Look of Infinite Warfare Zombies? My Opionon Looks Quite bad, i have always been a fan of Black Ops Zombies. Do You Think it will Be More Successfull then Advanced Warfare Zombies?

- boltano1337

I've kinda like both about the same i like to play black ops zombies as a challenge and iw zombies for doing easter eggs and surviving high round so in my opinion black ops is harder and iw is easier so playing black ops for the challenge and iw for chilling

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo