04-28-2016, 04:50 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, so i'm creating this poll to see which Call of Duty you will be playing when the Legacy Edition Trilogy brings Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Upside Down Stare COD4 vs InfiniteWarfare stare

Choose on the poll which COD you will be putting work in! COD4 Hype Cool Troll

Extra Info: Infinity Ward posted on Twitter "Stay Frosty" ... COD4 much? Cool Troll
Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Gameplay Multiplayer/Campaign:

100+ Shipment Gameplay:

Ghillie in the Mist Gameplay:

Stay Frosty My Friends.....

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-28-2016 at 05:42 PM.
04-29-2016, 01:37 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys, so i'm creating this poll to see which Call of Duty you will be playing when the Legacy Edition Trilogy brings Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Extra Info: Infinity Ward posted on Twitter "Stay Frosty" ... COD4 much? Cool Troll

100+ Shipment Gameplay:

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

probably both, no matter what people will get the new cod to try it out but its good to have remastered COD4 as it gives people something else to play if they dont want all the futuristic shit that is probably expected, and for the OG COD players it will be a nice flash back for them, and also gives the new people to cod a chance to experience the "golden days" of COD Smile
04-30-2016, 02:22 AM #3
Bichote
Former Staff
Cod4 is the best call of duty game so far.
There's no way of camp there. MP5 all day baby Dancing..

Maybe a camp on pipeline Cool Troll

The following user thanked Bichote for this useful post:

04-30-2016, 06:44 AM #4
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
CoD 4 is the best Call of Duty of all time, and luckily I was around in its prime. A lot of you younger guys missed out big time, but I'm glad you can experience it firsthand when it comes out. But as far as Infinite Warfare goes, I'm done with the new Call of Duty titles until they stop with this flying, futuristic bullshit. As I've said before, put the fucking boots on the ground and make a traditional style shooter.
04-30-2016, 09:56 AM #5
Shiny.
Banned
Originally posted by DirtyBirD View Post
CoD 4 is the best Call of Duty of all time, and luckily I was around in its prime. A lot of you younger guys missed out big time, but I'm glad you can experience it firsthand when it comes out. But as far as Infinite Warfare goes, I'm done with the new Call of Duty titles until they stop with this flying, futuristic bullshit. As I've said before, put the fucking boots on the ground and make a traditional style shooter.

I agree with you
05-01-2016, 05:26 AM #6
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys, so i'm creating this poll to see which Call of Duty you will be playing when the Legacy Edition Trilogy brings Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

100+ Shipment Gameplay:

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Will be getting COD4 only if possible! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo