05-02-2016, 09:03 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
As you know everybody is getting pumped for this new release! As there is a remaster as well!

So here is the key question!

What will you be looking for in Infinite Warfare? (This can be in trailers, in-game previews)

My Response:

Personally, I am looking for the game originality, i'd like them to implement some of the old characters story lines, maybe be relatives of older characters.

05-03-2016, 12:20 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Ythen View Post
As you know everybody is getting pumped for this new release! As there is a remaster as well!

So here is the key question!

What will you be looking for in Infinite Warfare? (This can be in trailers, in-game previews)

My Response:

Personally, I am looking for the game originality, i'd like them to implement some of the old characters story lines, maybe be relatives of older characters.

Well what I am looking for is cod4 :madsal: not infinite warfare, I feel like they still want to make futuristic games but activision was like "Maybe if we throw in a remastered cod4 they will also like our new game too because they will be thankful" but nop, thats not happening, now their main game is going to more sales but less people playing it as we will all be on cod4 (I am assuming, however I can only speak for myself)
05-03-2016, 02:55 AM #3
Shark
Retired.
I want them to listen to the fucking community for once, it appears they struggle to do that.... we all say we are done with this futuristic shit but nah they like "ye we add our POPULAR fucking movement mechanic bullshit" ye boys, ye nah Fuck off it sucks dick... how am I meant to kill someone when I look at them then they just jump around like fucking grass hoppers... it's fucked as yo.

but nah seriously they need to look back on older call of duties and take some notes, if they did it once then I'm sure they can do it again but idk they seem to struggle with this.... I assume because with the futuristic versions it allows them to add more buyable content such as all this cryptokey bullshit and all these specilized weapons and camo's and all this shit no one cares about.... maybe they should just go back to focusing on the map packs and the shit people actually care about.... idk it's all

tbh i just want them to add xbox one black ops 2 backwards compatibility Sal

You must login or register to view this content.

we nearly there Sal

The following user thanked Shark for this useful post:

Ethen
05-03-2016, 07:47 AM #4
Originally posted by Shark View Post
I want them to listen to the fucking community for once, it appears they struggle to do that.... we all say we are done with this futuristic shit but nah they like "ye we add our POPULAR fucking movement mechanic bullshit" ye boys, ye nah Fuck off it sucks dick... how am I meant to kill someone when I look at them then they just jump around like fucking grass hoppers... it's fucked as yo.

but nah seriously they need to look back on older call of duties and take some notes, if they did it once then I'm sure they can do it again but idk they seem to struggle with this.... I assume because with the futuristic versions it allows them to add more buyable content such as all this cryptokey bullshit and all these specilized weapons and camo's and all this shit no one cares about.... maybe they should just go back to focusing on the map packs and the shit people actually care about.... idk it's all

we nearly there Sal

Don't worry, you'll get COD4 from Supply drops.
05-03-2016, 12:12 PM #5
I'll wait till gameplays come before I purchase anything, but I'm definitely getting Cod4 remastered. But I wanna look at reviews and gameplays before I make any expensive purchases and see if it's really worth it, cause if it's not I'll stick to Blackops 3. But I have faith in Cod4 remastered, I miss boots on the ground Happy
05-03-2016, 03:11 PM #6
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by EYE
Good gameplay, no robots or shit like that.. Just humans shooting humans.

Re-mastered they hopefully will not change/modifiy the maps

I hope that maybe they change the textures used.
05-03-2016, 03:42 PM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Shark View Post

we nearly there Sal

you do know if they add black ops 2 backwards compatibility it will be using 360 servers, might aswell just play the game on ur 360 unless u don't have one :p lol
05-03-2016, 03:42 PM #8
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by EYE
Yeah textures changed of course, but hope they don't try to hard to change what doesn't need that much changed.

I really hope that there are only 3 kill streaks!
05-03-2016, 08:27 PM #9
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Ythen View Post
I really hope that there are only 3 kill streaks!

I agree, they could be totally fkn it up right now but in their minds making it better. If they ruin this I will be done forever, we are asking for a simple old school shooter,nothing else but sadly I won't be surprised if they find a way to fuck it up with something like adding a ton of killstreaks. Fingers crossed they don't though
05-03-2016, 08:28 PM #10
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Remy View Post
I agree, they could be totally fkn it up right now but in their minds making it better. If they ruin this I will be done forever, we are asking for a simple old school shooter,nothing else but sadly I won't be surprised if they find a way to fuck it up with something like adding a ton of killstreaks. Fingers crossed they don't though

Imagine if they added the jumps what black ops 3 have Geo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo