05-06-2016, 04:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU vhromero here sharing my opinion on this game.

What I think about this game is that it does look good and everything.

My other opinion, sort of obvious, Call Of Duty is running out of ideas and just remastering an older Call Of Duty.
I'm not going lied I didn't like COD 4, would of like W@W better but ehh Call Of Duty will probably soon die off :(

Share your thoughts Winky Winky
05-06-2016, 04:19 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by vhromero View Post
Hey NGU vhromero here sharing my opinion on this game.

My other opinion, sort of obvious, Call Of Duty is running out of ideas and just remastering an older Call Of Duty.
I'm not going lied I didn't like COD 4, would of like W@W better but ehh Call Of Duty will probably soon die off :(

I doubt they are running out of ideas. We have been wanting a remastered older call of duty and we got it lol, and it is very unlikely call of duty will ever fall off. It will sell year after year regardless of how bad it is, like I said on a different thread. Whether it is youtubers who buy the game to hate, other youtubers who buy the game to try and get big, or young children whose parents finally cave in and buy their kid call of duty, it will sell. It will take a very good alternative (not battlefield, i love battlefield but two totally different concepts imo) to make call of duty die off.
05-06-2016, 03:54 PM #3
oblx
Gym leader
Actually wanted them to remaster mw3, or black ops 1. call of duty now is dead for me, I am not having as much fun. Back in the bo1-mw3 era was THE TIME OF MY LFE.
05-06-2016, 05:06 PM #4
EpsilonDev
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Outsider
More excited for the COD4 remaster, but I feel I'm in the majority here. This leads me to believe that the COD4 remaster might be throttled down in some way to get more people playing IW. I really don't know what to make of how the gameplay is going to be, probably similar to AW/BO3 I'd imagine. I'll play it none the less if the physics are atleast like BO3. That game kept me playing for over 6 months.

Im waiting on the W@W remaster Gasp Imagine w@w zombies on next gen graphics McCoy
05-06-2016, 05:18 PM #5
nay1995
The Master
every year they say its "new and innovative" its the same shit every year, they've included a remaster as a marketing decision not because the fans wanted it, if it was because the fans wanted it, they would of remastered it years ago, i think its complete BS that we only get 10mp maps on the remaster, they basically have got there fists and fisted all the fans in the anal. They should remaster every map, and if you bought DLC on last gen it should transfer over, they should also sell the game separately and stop ripping fans off that have been there since the beginning and made the game what it is today. After saying that i'm most likely going to but the game, but i will spend most of my time on cod4. and just one last thing, if they change or edit anything to do with cod4 in anyway, shape or form, i will launch cod4, my ps4 and myself out of my window.

- i can almost guarantee they will add cod4 maps to the dlc of infinite warfare to get people to buy the season pass.
05-07-2016, 09:07 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Been given marketing material that they want us to see.

Nothing else to say running out of ideas nope Smile
05-07-2016, 09:11 PM #7
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by vhromero View Post
Hey NGU vhromero here sharing my opinion on this game.

I am not sure it will "Die off" as it is a huge franchise with money to be earnt, the games will just e remastered like COD4 I reckon.
05-09-2016, 02:32 PM #8
Franchise is stale now, and bf1 will put one of the last nails in call of duty's coffin.
05-09-2016, 06:27 PM #9
xPistolsPoppinx
Bounty hunter
Another Stars Wars Game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo