Post: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is not coming to PS3
05-09-2016, 03:25 AM #1
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Kinda old news but thought I should spread the word here. So from the looks of it there will be no Infinite Warfare for last gen users and will be for current gen users.

In response to a fan question on You must login or register to view this content., the official Infinity Ward account confirmed the game will not be on PS3. No word about 360 but most likely it will not be on that platform as well.

You must login or register to view this content.

Twitter post: You must login or register to view this content.

Infinity Ward twitter: You must login or register to view this content.
05-09-2016, 12:30 PM #2
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
The same of BOII . I think other Game Developer Studios develop it
05-09-2016, 11:07 PM #3
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
Kinda old news but thought I should spread the word here. So from the looks of it there will be no Infinite Warfare for last gen users and will be for current gen users.

In response to a fan question on You must login or register to view this content., the official Infinity Ward account confirmed the game will not be on PS3. No word about 360 but most likely it will not be on that platform as well.

Twitter post: You must login or register to view this content.

Infinity Ward twitter: You must login or register to view this content.

That means there won't be recovery services for that game lol and the game wont be hacked. Good move Infinity Ward.
05-09-2016, 11:43 PM #4
I doubt we'll be missing much, honestly I would rather not have them put it out at all for PS3 then give us a half ass game like BO3

The following user thanked HeAdsWillRoLL for this useful post:

ConnorWard99
05-10-2016, 12:47 PM #5
MaD__Sp3ctr3
Save Point
lmao tears i think noone will buy cod this year :|
05-13-2016, 11:49 PM #6
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Sp3ctr3 View Post
lmao tears i think noone will buy cod this year :|

Millions will buy it, it'll sell out, just like every single other year, everyones all talk no action.
05-14-2016, 01:19 AM #7
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mia
Millions will buy it, it'll sell out, just like every single other year, everyones all talk no action.

I'm not buying the new Call of Duty Infinite Warfare I'm only buying it for COD 4 Modern Warfare remastered I sell that future crap game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo