05-13-2016, 08:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Nobody should buy Infinite Warfare.
Even for the CoD 4 "Remastered".

I would buy it extra but i wont buy a game for 80 bucks just for a cheap copy of MW1. There are just 10 maps and Activision would tell you, you can buy the other maps extra.

I didnt buy a CoD since BO2, because i saw CoD is going in the wrong direction (future).

So i wont buy Infinite Warfare for 80 - 90 bucks just for CoD 4.

They should make a Modern Warfare Collection with MW and MW2 and for some noobs MW3 ... but not this game ...

If the next cod would be like the first 5 and the 7th, i would buy it ...

The following user thanked AlphaStorm100 for this useful post:

Mystery

The following user groaned AlphaStorm100 for this awful post:

John
05-13-2016, 02:32 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Nobody should buy Infinite Warfare.

I would buy it extra but i wont buy a game for 80 bucks just for a cheap copy of MW1. There are just 10 maps and Activision would tell you, you can buy the other maps extra.

I didnt buy a CoD since BO2, because i saw CoD is going in the wrong direction (future).

They should make a Modern Warfare Collection with MW and MW2 and for some noobs MW3 ... but not this game ...

Stop hating on a game that hasn't even been out. Judge it when you actually see gameplay, and what it brings in stored for us all. They made a thrust-jumping game for those who like futuristic games, and they made COD4 MWR for boots on the ground players. It's an equal amount. If you're not going to purchase because of high cost, just don't hate on it. That's my opinion on it sir.
05-13-2016, 04:03 PM #3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Stop hating on a game that hasn't even been out. Judge it when you actually see gameplay, and what it brings in stored for us all. They made a thrust-jumping game for those who like futuristic games, and they made COD4 MWR for boots on the ground players. It's an equal amount. If you're not going to purchase because of high cost, just don't hate on it. That's my opinion on it sir.

I already know the gameplay...

And its the setting...

Over 80 % of the player doesnt want a fucking WW future game...

Everybody wants games likes cod 2 and cod 7 ...

The following 2 users say thank you to AlphaStorm100 for this useful post:

Mystery, AFG
05-13-2016, 08:30 PM #4
RakzMods
Bounty hunter
I already know the gameplay...

And its the setting...

Over 80 % of the player doesnt want a fucking WW future game...

Everybody wants games likes cod 2 and cod 7 ...

Cod4 is better than mw2, and mw3. You don't know nothing about the game because you haven't played it yet. You seem like you know about the game(s) but you don't. Dont judge a game by its cover. It's like, I can say you're ugly because you don't have anything good about yourself.
05-14-2016, 01:57 AM #5
TheManDavid
Your mother!
They way Activision/IW sees it, everyone can hate all they want. CoD has a HUGE fan base. People are going to buy it regardless and they are going to get their money. They really dont care, lol
05-14-2016, 03:37 AM #6
AFG
The One and Only
I am going to buy Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition off amazon for $63 Smile amazon prime members get 20% off 1 week before release. Then I am going to sell infinite warfare for $30-$40 at gamestop McCoy
05-14-2016, 05:54 PM #7
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Originally posted by AFG View Post
I am going to buy Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition off amazon for $63 Smile amazon prime members get 20% off 1 week before release. Then I am going to sell infinite warfare for $30-$40 at gamestop McCoy

It's a good idea, but honestly if the gameplay is anything like the trailer, nobody will buy it lol.
05-14-2016, 09:12 PM #8
Ethen
Banned
Nobody should buy Infinite Warfare.

Everyone we cannot buy this game because AlphaStorm100 says so!

The following user thanked Ethen for this useful post:

coyote9bjt
05-15-2016, 06:39 AM #9
Originally posted by RakzMods View Post
Cod4 is better than mw2, and mw3. You don't know nothing about the game because you haven't played it yet. You seem like you know about the game(s) but you don't. Dont judge a game by its cover. It's like, I can say you're ugly because you don't have anything good about yourself.

Nope ...

Everybody know the f*cking gameplay...
Its the same like aw and bo3...

And i played EVERY f*cking CoD exept Big Red One so i know whats good...

Cod 4 is just good on PC and with the mods. On the consols like ps3 u cant play the game anymore...
05-15-2016, 12:46 PM #10
RakzMods
Bounty hunter
Nope ...

Everybody know the f*cking gameplay...
Its the same like aw and bo3...

And i played EVERY f*cking CoD exept Big Red One so i know whats good...

Cod 4 is just good on PC and with the mods. On the consols like ps3 u cant play the game anymore...

Lol you can still play cod4 on ps3. Everyone just uses backups now so the games fxcked. And gameplay .. I see your point man. But there could be new stuff that aw and bo3 doesn't have. Maybe they bring jetpacks? There's only a trailer. Not a gameplay.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo