05-31-2016, 09:27 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU, hope your all having a good day!

I have some rather strange news!
Infinite Warfare is the most liked COD trailer! Believe it or not...

Do these statistics mean anything? Do you think more people will buy Infinite Warfare than any other COD?

Statistics:

Game Likes recieved
Infinite Warfare 425k
Advanced Warfare 225k
Black Ops 3 405k
Black Ops 2 168k
Modern Warfare 3 119k
Ghosts 148k

The following user thanked Ethen for this useful post:

05-31-2016, 11:57 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Ythen View Post
~

No, the only thing that matters is Cod4 is getting remastered. There could be a WW3 and at this point as long as I have Cod4 Remastered pre-ww3 I am happy.
06-01-2016, 01:44 AM #3
KL9
★ NGU ★
Originally posted by Ythen View Post
Hello NGU, hope your all having a good day!

I have some rather strange news!
Infinite Warfare is the most liked COD trailer! Believe it or not...

Do these statistics mean anything? Do you think more people will buy Infinite Warfare than any other COD?

Statistics:

Game Likes recieved
Infinite Warfare 425k
Advanced Warfare 225k
Black Ops 3 405k
Black Ops 2 168k
Modern Warfare 3 119k
Ghosts 148k

This is only because it got so much attention and general traffic (also because of COD4 at the end). It was also disliked so much just because it became an Internet trend. Another fact is that the BO2 trailer was disliked more than the Ghosts trailer. Which game is better? I'm more curious to how many likes/dislikes the multiplayer gameplay trailer gets.
06-01-2016, 08:36 PM #4
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
It will be the most sold Call of Duty in history for a couple reasons. ALL of the old-timers and CoD enthusiasts are going to buy it for obvious reasons(CoD 4 or simply because they do no matter what), there are more gamers than ever these days, and all of the kids will buy it(they don't know any better). They haven't experienced the old Call of Duty greatness in its prime and all of their friends play/make videos. Infinite Warfare as a standalone game would be a massive disappointment sales and review wise, and I think they realized this so they had to had to include Modern Warfare to save their asses. I personally haven't purchased Call of Duty since Black Ops 1 as I grew sick of the direction the franchise was going in, but I think I'll have to give into wanting MW. It's complete and utter bullshit the way they are handling the business end of that, but they will not suffer like they should. They will get my $80 which pains me to say, as well as many others.
06-02-2016, 08:02 AM #5
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DirtyBirD View Post
It will be the most sold Call of Duty in history for a couple reasons. ALL of the old-timers and CoD enthusiasts are going to buy it for obvious reasons(CoD 4 or simply because they do no matter what), there are more gamers than ever these days, and all of the kids will buy it(they don't know any better). They haven't experienced the old Call of Duty greatness in its prime and all of their friends play/make videos. Infinite Warfare as a standalone game would be a massive disappointment sales and review wise, and I think they realized this so they had to had to include Modern Warfare to save their asses. I personally haven't purchased Call of Duty since Black Ops 1 as I grew sick of the direction the franchise was going in, but I think I'll have to give into wanting MW. It's complete and utter bullshit the way they are handling the business end of that, but they will not suffer like they should. They will get my $80 which pains me to say, as well as many others.

Honestly just say fuck it. Mountain dew and Doritos pulled out of this shit storm and thank god for that.

Let the weak minded and the spoiled annoying youtubers buy this shit just to complain about it and watch cod make another one next year with another shitty remastered edition.. wont be surprised if they milk this to the last drop.
06-02-2016, 03:56 PM #6
tbh dislikes dont matter, people will buy the new cod no matter what, Why you say? BECAUSE ITS COD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo