11-04-2016, 03:00 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I don't know about you all, but i'm a call of duty veteran. Played Cod ever since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare which was my first cod ever, but it's strange because.. Infinite Warfare is better in my opinion or is just me? Maybe i'm used to jetpackin' around, and feeling used to the boost jumping. Not really feeling MWR, more hyped about IW especially since my whole team is getting ready for IW in an hour right now... what are your opinions? What game is it going to be this year that makes you happy?..

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

zatb15
11-04-2016, 04:31 AM #2
Awky
Banned
Fuck infinite warfare, period. 1-2 star game rating shows it all.

The following user thanked Awky for this useful post:

Frog
11-04-2016, 07:42 AM #3
zatb15
Do a barrel roll!
I don't know what it is about IW but i really enjoy the game for some reason. I just like the feel of it lol but for some reason i can't really get into MWR as much as i thought i would.
11-04-2016, 12:13 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Outsider
I wanted to like it a lot but I just hated the gameplay in the beta. Obviously there are some things I liked such as the feeling of actually killing someone, feels less arcade than bo3, like other IW games, but overall I dunno it was another game where I'd die constantly and try to get as many kills invetween, so fast pace, I love how slow cod4 is but the snipers are so OP lol

On MWR some guy got a 7 man on screen on ME :| like what.

Plus they had me spawntrapped on Bog like literally i'd die, and respond on the exact spot LOL
11-04-2016, 02:39 PM #5
zExeRio
Bounty hunter
Everyone did wanted an Remastered COD from the past now they have one and now everyone is complaining..

The following user thanked zExeRio for this useful post:

zatb15
11-05-2016, 08:58 PM #6
Decommit
Little One
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys, I don't know about you all, but i'm a call of duty veteran. Played Cod ever since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare which was my first cod ever, but it's strange because.. Infinite Warfare is better in my opinion or is just me? Maybe i'm used to jetpackin' around, and feeling used to the boost jumping. Not really feeling MWR, more hyped about IW especially since my whole team is getting ready for IW in an hour right now... what are your opinions? What game is it going to be this year that makes you happy?..

I played 1 game of infinite warfare after opening my supply drops went 20-6 said this is boring I'm going back on cod4 :salll:

I also played cod4 when it first was out maybe it's the nostalgia
11-07-2016, 06:18 AM #7
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by Outsider
Obviously there are some things I liked such as the feeling of actually killing someone

wut... the... fuk! wat Upside Down Stare

The following 2 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, Kronos
11-07-2016, 04:11 PM #8
Frog
Gotta risk it for the biscuit
The beta was extremely disappointing and left a shitty after taste, I got the combo of games a day before it came out and gave IW a try.. let's just say that it took about 5min of running through the mechanics to see that it was still shit and virtually nothing had changed from the beta. Safe to say I won't be touching the P.o.s until I get bored of MWR which is holding its appeal with me. Only complaint about MWR is how OP and overused the M16 is, hoping it gets a nerf.
11-09-2016, 11:19 PM #9
I'll play mwr anytime but the only time I touch iw is for zombies
11-10-2016, 01:59 AM #10
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
Nope IW sucks nuts! I can't stand that shitty game. MWR all the way

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo