11-09-2016, 07:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is the game worth buying it ?
11-09-2016, 09:02 PM #2
TPB Bubbles
< ^ > < ^ >
IMO yes if you're going with the 80-100$ versions by itself I would not, again IMO.
11-09-2016, 10:04 PM #3
In my opinion only get the version with remastered cod 4

lol you can do this if u want -

open infinitive warfare keep the plastic seal neatly cut and use the cod 4 code then put it back in
then get a hair dryer or heat gun.. and heat the plastic seal up and it will melt back together to look like new Smile
then you can return it and keep the cod 4 download and get your money back lol :p
You must login or register to view this content.
11-12-2016, 12:12 AM #4
Originally posted by Je
In my opinion only get the version with remastered cod 4

lol you can do this if u want -

open infinitive warfare keep the plastic seal neatly cut and use the cod 4 code then put it back in
then get a hair dryer or heat gun.. and heat the plastic seal up and it will melt back together to look like new Smile
then you can return it and keep the cod 4 download and get your money back lol :p
You must login or register to view this content.

Just save up $20. Yea sure, you could go through all that work to be deceitful. I know this is the modding community and ethics is a fine-line, but that's taking a somewhat drastic measure for lame theft... That's stealing.
It's more than unethical and probably not a wise decision; especially if you get caught red-handed (making you look like you should) and getting a small-crimes case.

Okay, the small-crimes case probably won't happen, but wherever you buy it from will get you flagged at the store(s) you bought it from making you a non-welcomed customer.

Take cans back, save change, work. Don't steal. Winky Winky

(I don't have feedback, sorry I haven't played it yet... I was actually here to see what yea'll had to say; but, I've heard a lot of good feedback about Infinite Warfare (Haven't heard really anything about COD4 Remastered) :?
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 11-12-2016 at 12:14 AM.
11-14-2016, 04:31 PM #5
Angioy
Mario!
I bought the £100 version for mwr and infinite along with the season pass; both games in my opinion are really good, (YES! I would recommend buying it if I was in your situation, most definitely).
11-18-2016, 09:47 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by WosleyBE View Post
is the game worth buying it ?

if you have a bit of money burning a hole in your pocket go for it, but i would get the version that comes with MWR so that you have more options to play Smile
12-02-2016, 02:02 PM #7
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
This is a good game. Only thing i hate is the way people play and thats no reason to hate the game and or not buy it. Guns are decent. Zombies are decent. Ive heard the campaign is really good. Lots of gun camos to earn plus im sure all your friends would like you to join them Smile
12-04-2016, 10:29 PM #8
dont buy it its a bad game i reutrned it the day it came out too much in the future
12-15-2016, 09:37 AM #9
Nah but if you wanna get remastered Yeah!
12-23-2016, 08:59 PM #10
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Yes you should get it it's really fun and easy like I bonded with the game the absolute very first time I played it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo