12-29-2016, 12:22 AM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay I was always a great CoD player ever since CoD 2 big red one, all the way up to black ops 3. But for some odd reason, I'm complete ass in infinite warfare. I'm using the same tactics and strategies I used to reach my success in bo3, but it's not working here. My accuracy sucks, and I lose gun fights even though I usually hit the enemy before he hits me. It's because of this I'm always dying. Any help? Thanks
12-29-2016, 12:46 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Run a lower sensitivity. I use 3 Hor. 4 Ver.

You can use anything but higher for your understanding. Make sure you run the correct attachments.

Use headsets to hear enemy footsteps.

Buy a monitor for faster reaction time.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

SlimShadyXV-
12-31-2016, 09:17 PM #3
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SlimShadyXV
Okay I was always a great CoD player ever since CoD 2 big red one, all the way up to black ops 3. But for some odd reason, I'm complete ass in infinite warfare. I'm using the same tactics and strategies I used to reach my success in bo3, but it's not working here. My accuracy sucks, and I lose gun fights even though I usually hit the enemy before he hits me. It's because of this I'm always dying. Any help? Thanks

You need some gfuel use "Seify" for -5% off
01-01-2017, 05:54 PM #4
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by SeiffyTheGod View Post
You need some gfuel use "Seify" for -5% off

I heard of that but what is it
01-01-2017, 06:05 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
I heard of that but what is it

It's just some bullshit powder you put in water that is supposedly going to make you better. It's just a placebo affect. Try using KontrolFreeks. They're around $10 and they extend the two buttons you use to move the character and camera. I really liked those.
01-02-2017, 11:54 PM #6
use the correct perks such as scavenger, dead silence etc, attachments such as silencer and quickdraw, attachments are down to personal prefrence.

run a low sensitivity like i run 4-4

use your head set to your advantage

play with good players or if you're a solo player try running around on the outskirts of the map and avoid the middle.

goodluck
01-04-2017, 02:40 AM #7
i put 11-11 get 30 something kills a game and a few deaths,idk how everyone can play with low sensitivity lol
01-04-2017, 10:52 PM #8
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Kam View Post
It's just some bullshit powder you put in water that is supposedly going to make you better. It's just a placebo affect. Try using KontrolFreeks. They're around $10 and they extend the two buttons you use to move the character and camera. I really liked those.

I got kontrolfreeks and so far it's pretty good but I'm still adjusting. I notice improvements in my aim but also still not as on point as I'd expect. My main problem is the right analog stick, the kontrolfreeks are so long that it's a cockblock to hit square to reload or sometimes circle to prone or crouch or slide. I'll get used to it though. It was $18 with the stupidly high NYC sales tax
01-05-2017, 06:27 AM #9
KillSwitchh
Do a barrel roll!
Infinite warfare is terrible
01-05-2017, 09:33 AM #10
Sparrow
Big Papi
Okay I was always a great CoD player ever since CoD 2 big red one, all the way up to black ops 3. But for some odd reason, I'm complete ass in infinite warfare. I'm using the same tactics and strategies I used to reach my success in bo3, but it's not working here. My accuracy sucks, and I lose gun fights even though I usually hit the enemy before he hits me. It's because of this I'm always dying. Any help? Thanks

Scuff! Scuff! :laughing:

I've found the trick is to be a rabbit on speed & constantly be jumping :/ annoying but works.

Best K/D game so far is 68-1 (TDM), using KBAR Bunker Buster, 5-5 Sensitivity.

Dexterity is a must (for me)! & a monitor really makes a difference, average a 2kd on my TV, average a 5+ kd on monitor, you'll find yourself winning more gun fights Winky Winky
Last edited by Sparrow ; 01-05-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo