Post: You're now BAN if you did the Cryptokey Glitch during the Holiday Gifts!
01-10-2017, 12:34 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has been confirmed if you have exploited the cryptokey glitch, you have now been banned for 48 hours. They have tweeted out ban hammer emojis, and also this is the worst part for you all.

First offense - Your account is banned for 48 Hours, and will receive a stat reset, all emblems and titles gone, and leaderboards reset (shitty game doesn't even have leaderboards yet)

So yeah, if you did it, go into a pre-game lobby, and it'll kick you out. Hope everyone enjoys their ban! Guilty as charge I had my account to 10th prestige, and had 4.8KD with a 40W/L. So don't think you were any close to my stats that are now permanently gone.

01-10-2017, 11:40 AM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
It has been confirmed if you have exploited the cryptokey glitch, you have now been banned for 48 hours. They have tweeted out ban hammer emojis, and also this is the worst part for you all.

First offense - Your account is banned for 48 Hours, and will receive a stat reset, all emblems and titles gone, and leaderboards reset (shitty game doesn't even have leaderboards yet)

So yeah, if you did it, go into a pre-game lobby, and it'll kick you out. Hope everyone enjoys their ban! Guilty as charge I had my account to 10th prestige, and had 4.8KD with a 40W/L. So don't think you were any close to my stats that are now permanently gone.

Good job I decided not to do it :laughing:

Also the bit about revoking online split screen privileges probably means boosters are at high risk too Needa
01-10-2017, 12:35 PM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
so wheres the ban lol ? i abused it
01-10-2017, 02:00 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
so wheres the ban lol ? i abused it

Go into a multiplayer match once the game starts it should kick you out, and you will be banned officially. Quick tip that I learned, DON'T switch date and time 2 days forward because it'll give you a longer ban!
01-10-2017, 02:09 PM #5
Go into a multiplayer match once the game starts it should kick you out, and you will be banned officially. Quick tip that I learned, DON'T switch date and time 2 days forward because it'll give you a longer ban!

Switch date and time 2 years forward Cool Troll
01-10-2017, 03:28 PM #6
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite

nope no ban recieved played 5 6 matches now
01-10-2017, 04:30 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
nope no ban recieved played 5 6 matches now

Congrats, maybe you didn't abuse it like most people did. I broke 75K Keys+
01-11-2017, 07:47 PM #8
Frog
Gotta risk it for the biscuit
lol reset stats...

there's no fuckin leaderboards so why does it matter