01-12-2017, 04:39 AM #1
Kyra
mmmeeeeeoooowwwww
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So after the update I went to check out the new camos and came across this camo's name which kinda creeped me out.
Its named "KYRA?! ARE YOU THERE?" Like wtf is this. XD

Did they do something where it takes your name and puts it into the camo? Or am I just going crazy?

You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: Just found out there apparently is a character from COD Ghosts named Kyra? Not sure if it has to do with that, but it still weirded me out lol.
Last edited by Kyra ; 01-12-2017 at 04:54 AM.

The following user thanked Kyra for this useful post:

.Megann.
01-12-2017, 03:16 PM #2
Originally posted by Kyra View Post
So after the update I went to check out the new camos and came across this camo's name which kinda creeped me out.

Did they do something where it takes your name and puts it into the camo? Or am I just going crazy?

Edit: Just found out there apparently is a character from COD Ghosts named Kyra? Not sure if it has to do with that, but it still weirded me out lol.

If I were you, I'd be freaked out too. Lol I didn't know that there was a cod ghosts character named Kyra. I know I played the campaign, but I probably missed that part.
01-13-2017, 02:02 AM #3
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
"Get turnt" lmao
01-13-2017, 05:26 AM #4
So after the update I went to check out the new camos and came across this camo's name which kinda creeped me out.

Epicness LOL

The following user thanked TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

Kyra
01-13-2017, 08:23 AM #5
Kyra
mmmeeeeeoooowwwww
Originally posted by .Megann. View Post
If I were you, I'd be freaked out too. Lol I didn't know that there was a cod ghosts character named Kyra. I know I played the campaign, but I probably missed that part.

Lol I must have missed it too. Apparently she dies at at the beginning when they are in space. She was mainly referred to as Mosley so that's probably why we didn't notice haha.
01-13-2017, 07:54 PM #6
Lol I must have missed it too. Apparently she dies at at the beginning when they are in space. She was mainly referred to as Mosley so that's probably why we didn't notice haha.

LOL. When people die during cutscenes I don't even notice because usually during the cutscenes I just walk away and wait for it to end if I can't skip it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo