xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); meeeeeeeee
02-06-2017, 11:27 PM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
meeeeeeeee

it was real shit before, but now they are starting to give a shit about the community opinion its becoming a bit better, its good there are leaderbards now, and combat record is coming soon.

im a Hardcore player so that makes it a bit more fun
02-06-2017, 11:45 PM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
hmm got to prestige 4 then thought fuck this back on bo3 for me
02-08-2017, 01:49 AM #4
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Lmao i thought I would like it. First game? I hated it. I even TRY to enjoy it, but I can't. I just got to prestige 1 level 5 or some shit then said fuck this piece of shit game. Waste of $60. Black ops 3 is like 3 times better
02-08-2017, 01:58 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
meeeeeeeee

They nerfed all the guns I used. CoD is boring as hell.
02-17-2017, 08:56 PM #6
rangehe32
Do a barrel roll!
Only played it twice.
02-26-2017, 02:57 PM #7
Originally posted by rangehe32 View Post
Only played it twice.

Lmao, I've never played You must login or register to view this content. as it's just bollocks, I'd rather go back to the Old-Gen consoles as their games was miles better than the shit they're bringing out right now, And since The guns are crap & The game itself, I'd rather bash Black Ops 3 as it's probably only best CoD on PS4 platform going at the moment with Zombies aswell, No double jump horse shit.
02-26-2017, 11:17 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by UltraPhoenixHD View Post
Lmao, I've never played You must login or register to view this content. as it's just bollocks, I'd rather go back to the Old-Gen consoles as their games was miles better than the shit they're bringing out right now, And since The guns are crap & The game itself, I'd rather bash Black Ops 3 as it's probably only best CoD on PS4 platform going at the moment with Zombies aswell, No double jump horse shit.

They really let me down these past 2 years of their development. MW3 was such a darn hit, wonder if Sledgehammer would remaster it this year.
02-27-2017, 12:08 PM #9
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by UltraPhoenixHD View Post

Well apparently the next one will be boots on the ground - looking forward to that Needa
02-27-2017, 11:10 PM #10
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
lets hope so am about done with this futuristic bs

The following user thanked xNIGHTMAREM0DZx for this useful post:

Sparrow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo