07-28-2012, 01:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Everyone it's been some time i was working on a good FFEditor waiting for aerosoul's one.

You must login or register to view this content.

I released previous Version of this Patch Editor in a French Forum and now i decided to upload it here!

What can it do ?
-Open Almost ALL Ps3 Patch_mp.ff ( it can open normal patch and also Custom Patch made by FFCompiler or FFTool)
-You can Edit/Rename/Extract every rawfiles of the patch (possibility to Add a rawfile to the patch soon)
-You can Edit every Localizes of the patch!
-you can read the stringtables of the patch ( possibility to edit them soon)
-extract/compress/open Zone files
-convert to any region
-possibility to download a clean patch containing 38 clear cfg rawfiles ( i'll soon add one with a lots of rawfile but with also menufiles and weapons so you can still edit menu colors or weapon while having a Custom Patch)

Some Screen :

Rawfiles

Localizes

StringTables

don't forget to always save a rawfile/a localize everytime after you edit it.

Hope you enjoy it!

Nightmare
Credit:
-Me
-Aerosoul for always accepting to answer some of my questions ^^
-All the CodResearch wikia contributors for providing information about zone
Download :You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jojolepro51 ; 07-28-2012 at 01:13 AM.

The following 31 users say thank you to jojolepro51 for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, aerosoul94, BrinkerzHD, ChromeVisionz, CoDyMoDz1000XD, DEREKTROTTER, eddine67, FuntCase, Hack-Tivision, Beats, iMCSx, itsyaboial, IVisionsI, JokerRey, MrBrett_, NERO_NR1, ReeZ-_-MoDz, say-say123, Taylor, Teamrider, The NGU Jew, This-Guyy, Tony Stark, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, xePixTvx, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, xKtF, xXBUDxZILLAXx, Yolo_-MoDz
07-28-2012, 10:52 AM #11
Fraud
Banned
This looks very nice good work !
07-29-2012, 05:06 PM #12
ModdedModder
Gym leader
This is great! Thanks for sharing to public!!!

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

This is great! Thanks for sharing to public!!!
07-29-2012, 06:30 PM #13
why aint they saving

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

i need 2 no why they aint saving when ive edited it some 1 help me
07-30-2012, 01:55 AM #14
good stuff
07-30-2012, 01:59 AM #15
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by mattyjkilledme View Post
why aint they saving

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

i need 2 no why they aint saving when ive edited it some 1 help me

It won't save for me also.
07-30-2012, 04:23 AM #16
Originally posted by .Vanz View Post
It won't save for me also.

remember to press "save rawfile"/"save Localize" everytime you edit a rawfile/localize and then press "save ff" to generate the new patch
07-30-2012, 08:09 PM #17
ModdedModder
Gym leader
Just to let you know jojolepro51 I found a problem... not a huge one. When I try to open FF like the new Ai extreme Zombies v1.8 it doesn't show all the .gsc on the left of the FF editor. I know they are there because When i open the FF with a decompiler it shows the missing files. IDK if they are made to be hidden or what. It looks like this when I open the FF with the decompiler and like this when I open it with NightMare FF editor.

Last edited by ModdedModder ; 07-30-2012 at 08:12 PM.
07-30-2012, 10:42 PM #18
Originally posted by Modder View Post
Just to let you know jojolepro51 I found a problem... not a huge one. When I try to open FF like the new Ai extreme Zombies v1.8 it doesn't show all the .gsc on the left of the FF editor. I know they are there because When i open the FF with a decompiler it shows the missing files. IDK if they are made to be hidden or what. It looks like this when I open the FF with the decompiler and like this when I open it with NightMare FF editor.

this probleme come from the patch , and not from the editor , the rawfile assets is a little messed up ( the compressedsize value isn't good ) but apparently even with this error the PS3 dont Blackscreen, you canedit the zone to solve this probleme and open fully the patch
07-30-2012, 11:03 PM #19
Originally posted by jojolepro51 View Post
Hi Everyone it's been some time i was working on a good FFEditor waiting for aerosoul's one.

I released previous Version of this Patch Editor in a French Forum and now i decided to upload it here!

What can it do ?
-Open Almost ALL Ps3 Patch_mp.ff ( it can open normal patch and also Custom Patch made by FFCompiler or FFTool)
-You can Edit/Rename/Extract every rawfiles of the patch (possibility to Add a rawfile to the patch soon)
-You can Edit every Localizes of the patch!
-you can read the stringtables of the patch ( possibility to edit them soon)
-extract/compress/open Zone files
-convert to any region
-possibility to download a clean patch containing 38 clear cfg rawfiles ( i'll soon add one with a lots of rawfile but with also menufiles and weapons so you can still edit menu colors or weapon while having a Custom Patch)

Some Screen :

Rawfiles

Localizes

StringTables

don't forget to always save a rawfile/a localize everytime after you edit it.

Hope you enjoy it!

Nightmare
Credit:
-Me
-Aerosoul for always accepting to answer some of my questions ^^
-All the CodResearch wikia contributors for providing information about zone
Download :You must login or register to view this content.

Skeptical jake is skeptical stare

anyways nice work, and you are not going to be able to read through menufiles without aerosoul94's source or craigchrist8239's source, which I doubt they will give out due to way too much work spent on it.

overall nice work, but you'll have to hit them up :y:

The following user thanked Jakes625 for this useful post:

Cmd-X

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo