05-10-2010, 03:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have found the very first no recoil hack. There are a few catches, however. The first one is NO THIRDPERSON Spectating. The screen is completely black somehow besides the HUD and there is an EXTREMELY loud screech. I do not know what causes this. Second, while using the No Recoil hack, you cannot aim, you can only move forward and back, and strafe. This entire thing is pretty pointless, but if you can get in a good camping spot it is great(wait, this is bad. Campers + No recoil = hell)

I'm not done with this hack at the moment, but if anyone wants to see it in a Private and go to Spectate and watch me to see it, I'll be glad to show you.
PSN: Ihatecompvir.
This does work, I believe I somehow disabled Right Stick movement.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDXWeh3A2w[/ame]

Release
You must login or register to view this content.
How to install:
Copy MW2 save entitled "Save game and profile information" to a USB Device/SD Card/External HDD.
Go into the folder that holds that data(should be in PS3\SAVEDATA\BLUS30377-AUTO- for US, unknown for any other region, but it should work for other regions if you put it in the right folder)
Copy it back to PS3.
Enjoy the No Recoil Hack.

THIS WILL SCREW UP SOME THINGS INVOLVING PERCENTAGES ON THE MAIN MENU(IE Multiplayer 100% complete) when you redownload your stats it should fix, unknown about Spec Ops or Campaign

This will NOT remove your save data/spec ops progress.

Button/Stick Layout will be the defaults

You CANNOT play Spec Ops/Campaign correctly until you remove this hack. To fix it, go into Options and Change the Stick Layout and Button Layout to default.

Known Things:
You can't Aim. AT ALL. The way no recoil works is that if there is no ability to aim your gun, the game can't make the gun recoil at all if there is no ability to aim. Sorry, this can't be fixed.
DO NOT Thirdperson spectate. An extremely loud noise straight from the depths of hell will play, and it will somehow continue even after you exit thirdperson spectate for a few moments, then suddenly stop.

I really do not advise you to do that.

Good ideas to do with this:
Set clan tag to IHCV, so I know you're using the hack if I meet you in a game.(Optional lol)
If you spawn in a place where you can't get in a good spot to camp-erm...I mean play defensively, then kill yourself and try to reroll.
I've gotten like 3 kills with this in S&Awesome face using the Deagle, it's all in the "playing defensively".

Enjoy!
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 05-12-2010 at 03:02 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

-Kash-, Dank, CristinaRawr, Scouse_Dom, xScreamo!, z3j22p
05-10-2010, 03:36 AM #2
-Kash-
Bounty hunter
good shit.
05-10-2010, 03:44 AM #3
davirus_
Do a barrel roll!
ill join u and recored it if u want
add:davirus_
05-10-2010, 04:00 AM #4
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
sounds more like a glitch.
05-10-2010, 04:01 AM #5
Dank
Not Former Staff
Awww u have max friends
05-10-2010, 04:06 AM #6
Sadly I do, I don't know how it got filled that fast.
Davirus and a guy named BxCheddar have been showed this, so they can be proof for now.
05-10-2010, 05:22 AM #7
Not to troll or flame but add me my psn is killtin0369 and I can record a vid for u so peeps don't have to proof it for u
05-10-2010, 05:25 AM #8
davirus_
Do a barrel roll!
its real i saw it couldn't record laggy computer:(
05-10-2010, 06:00 AM #9
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
i dont beleave you
05-10-2010, 06:04 AM #10
sounds glitchy, plus i prefer to play the game without hacking

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.