07-11-2010, 04:28 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This needs patching ASAP, it was fun at first when not many knew of it - could easily get a nuke without moving.

But now, every single you see a cluster of green arrows surrounding the rock.

Look here, if you have no idea what i'm on about

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLkDDU2RHYk]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 - INSIDE ROCK GLITCH ON FUEL - w/ Voice Tutorial! (HD)[/ame]
07-11-2010, 04:35 PM #2
XitsBooX
< ^ > < ^ >
i wouldn't
07-11-2010, 04:38 PM #3
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
i dont even have the 2nd map pack because i am at Canada for vacations so yeah but look its bad because people can boost or if your playing Sabotage and u can just get the bomb and stay there
07-11-2010, 04:50 PM #4
B u X
BITCHES LOVE CAKE
I'll admit i've bin in it a couple times, both times i got a nuke on TD. But it's fucckin boorring just waiting to see people.

But you're right, it needs patching fast! It's beyond annoying when you're playing an objective game and half your team are in the rock. Pisses me right off! I always hope one of the other team get in their first, and my team are smart enough to keep away from it. But most of the time, they aren't and just feed his killstreak. Idiots.
07-11-2010, 04:56 PM #5
Dont like fuel but when im on it, i dont go in the rock, And Derek, I lol'd at your sig
07-11-2010, 05:18 PM #6
maddmaxx93
Can’t trickshot me!
I love the rock, not for going in but because they think they're safe in it. You can shoot into it explosives don't work, neither does air support, but bullets pass right through half of it.
07-11-2010, 05:23 PM #7
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by taybob View Post
Dont like fuel but when im on it, i dont go in the rock, And Derek, I lol'd at your sig

many people love my sig Happy
07-11-2010, 05:33 PM #8
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
1st off its amazing that they released it, after 7 months, with such an easy wall breach.
Like all other glitches, once public , you can decide to use it or not.
Like other ones, I get as many kills on people trying to go into it rather than using it myself. Especially as you can be killed in this one.
They do screw up objective games but MW2 already has too many KDR lovers.
07-11-2010, 05:34 PM #9
3arc
Meow.
I haven't been in it. but it should be patched.
07-11-2010, 05:41 PM #10
MetallicA-PwnZz
Do a barrel roll!
nothing fmj on a lmg cant take care of
Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo