VAC Chaos v2.15 for Modern Warfare 2 patch v1.2.208
- Allows you to fully disable VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) in Modern Warfare 2.
- Unlocks hidden window-based developer console in a non-intrusive way.
- Unlocks all dvars for changing and/or querying.
- 4096-bit encryption provides full protection.
- User-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Automatically detects VAC presence (and takes action if needed).
- Allows you to execute custom script (.cfg) files from disk.
- Brings back script execution on game start (autoexec.cfg).
- ShieldLoader loads all your favorite 3rd party DLL(s) with one click of a button
- CEG protection remover further protects you from VAC
- VAC-ban bypass allows you to put your VAC-banned Modern Warfare 2 accounts to use
- New feature lets you play the game without the latest content patch (akimbo 1887s are OP'd again,
care package knifing is back!, etc)
[Note: Afghan, Rust, and Derail may have problems working if you enable this feature.
However, you can extract the _utility.gsc file from the latest patch_mp.ff
with a tool like ffViewer and create a simple mod to fix this issue with ModLoader]
- Unlocks the default 91 fps cap automatically
- Always shows ping numbers of players
- Allows enforcing 80 degree FOV for yourself
- Dedicated server support: use the lobby id as you would with an IP address....
use it to let users join your server with a steam://joinlobby/10190/LOBBY_ID link or
if the user is using VAC Chaos, he/she could use 'connect_lobby LOBBY_ID' in the developer console
click the [?] button under the dedicated server section in VAC Chaos for more details
[Keep your server going in various ways: let the game end and begin as normal to have random teams and maps, or
create a mod to restrict the game to work on a certain map rotation as some people have already done for ModLoader]
* NOTE: this is the first and critical step towards dedicated servers. The only thing that's missing is a centralized
master server to maintain a list of all the running servers.
F1 - Toggle draw fps and current host
F2 - Open developer console
F3 - Team-kill exploit tool - Join a game, make sure the other team has at least one spot left,
Press hotkey, click on the enemy team, choose class, kill the green guys.
Because this exploit requires at least one spot, it is recommended to do it
at the beginning of a game when people are still joining.
For "spec-nading", go into any game, go near teammate with claymore/grenade,
place claymore/grenade near teammate, press hotkey, Spectator. Watch it blow them up.
Press the hotkey again and "auto assign" to re-join your team.
F4 - Host a public ranked match with custom settings - Go to "Find Game", choose your favorite game type,
and then hit the hotkey. Customize the settings however
you'd like, and then hit F5 to start the game when ready.
Note: MAKE SURE that you hit hotkey BEFORE the game joins a lobby.
F5 - Start the game (when using F4 to force-host)
- An x86/x64 CPU
- At least 512 MB of system memory. Recommended minimum is 1 GB.
- A modern Windows-NT based operating system (XP and above). Both x86 and x64 are supported.
- Microsoft(R) Visual C++ 2008 Runtime (x86), can be found here:
Download details: Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft(R) .NET Framework v2.0 (minimum), can be found here:
Download details: .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)
How to use:
- Launch Steam and login to your account with Modern Warfare 2 on it
- Open VAC_Chaos.exe as administrator (*Windows XP users: just make sure you run under an administrator account)
- Change the configurations however you would like
- Click Load Game when you're ready to play
- Make sure it says "VAC status: Not Loaded", or else do not load any hacks/cheats
(if it says "VAC status: Loaded" and you ran the game with "Load Game" button, post on forum immediately)
- Now load up your favorite hacks/cheats and enjoy consequenceless gaming! *
- You must host a game using the Host Tool to play without getting kicked for not having VAC loaded
(unless you're lucky enough to join a game hosted by a fellow VAC Chaos user)
To have your custom script file execute on startup (v1.02 minimum), you need to name the file as
"autoexec.cfg" and the file must be placed inside the Modern Warfare 2 "main" or "players" folder.
Obviously you'll need to have "Startup script" option checked in the program as well.
* Note: by using this program, you agree that I, the programmer, shall not be in any way responsible for
anything that happens to your account! You use this and any other program you download from the
internet at your own risk. With that said, if you exercise caution (e.g. make sure VAC is not loaded),
you should be completely protected. Watch out for viruses when you look for third party hacks/cheats.
If you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7, you'll need to run these third party programs as
administrator as well, unless you have UAC disabled. If you are getting an error about a missing
.tmp file, that might indicate that your anti-virus software decided to make the program disappear.
Do not exit VAC Chaos during a game... just don't, unless you want expensive paperweight.
If you are paranoid about a ban, rename your third party hacks/cheats before using. This program will
rename itself, so that won't be an issue.
With that said, good luck, and have fun guys ;
Updated to version 2.15!
- Detection prevention algorithm in place
- Added 'infinite ammo' feature to replace 'player_sustainAmmo'
- Optimized code to allow faster launching
- Improved compatibility with future Steam clients
- Fixed a minor bug that caused harmless .NET Framework error messages sometimes after exiting the game
Download - RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting