08-05-2010, 03:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was screwing around in 3rd person cagematch yesterday and ran into someone in a lobby. I entered the game with him and figured he was giving free headshots for some unknown reason. I then found out after roughly 10 games, he was not actually playing. His character lays a TI, then shoots to show where he is on the map. He shoots every ~3 seconds if he has not been shot himself. He also jumps the entire time. I thought this was interesting and didnt know if it lied within the controller, or the ps3 itself. Any ideas?
08-05-2010, 03:25 PM #2
He is probably doing it on purpose? I don't know this happened when I was playing Demolition too.
08-05-2010, 03:34 PM #3
Superahm
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Unit View Post
I was screwing around in 3rd person cagematch yesterday and ran into someone in a lobby. I entered the game with him and figured he was giving free headshots for some unknown reason. I then found out after roughly 10 games, he was not actually playing. His character lays a TI, then shoots to show where he is on the map. He shoots every ~3 seconds if he has not been shot himself. He also jumps the entire time. I thought this was interesting and didnt know if it lied within the controller, or the ps3 itself. Any ideas?

its a turbo controller with a timer i think
08-05-2010, 03:36 PM #4
I've got a turbo controller and I can program it to repeatedly press any buttons I want, so I can either make it shoot as I spawn or use it to put tac insertions down and end the killcam for faster headshots.
08-05-2010, 03:38 PM #5
.Robot
Banned
Was his name S1MC-Cuete?
08-05-2010, 03:48 PM #6
Lol the PSN was Marine-kid right?Winky Winky
08-05-2010, 03:50 PM #7
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Lol the PSN was Marine-kid right? Winky Winky

Yep Happy :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
I've got a turbo controller and I can program it to repeatedly press any buttons I want, so I can either make it shoot as I spawn or use it to put tac insertions down and end the killcam for faster headshots.

So you can walk away and leave it there doing that? Where did you purchase it at? And how much was it?
08-05-2010, 03:52 PM #8
Originally posted by Unit View Post
Yep Happy :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

So you can walk away and leave it there doing that? Where did you purchase it at? And how much was it?

It was me lol Its done with a Hori turbo controller. Smile

The following user thanked HeAdsWillRoLL for this useful post:

AZ-Unit
08-05-2010, 03:53 PM #9
divybc
Former Staff
its the BIG BEN Interactive controller

he is turboing X R2 and Sqaure, the guys just being generous giving any1 headshots

but he is there because there is no timer for when he is firing

HOPE THIS HELPED =D
08-05-2010, 03:55 PM #10
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
It was me lol Its done with a Hori turbo controller. Smile

How many deaths do you have on that account? And how much was it?

Also, is the controller hard to "program"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo