09-30-2010, 02:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The only reason I used the *'s is because I either wanted to purchase a relatively cheap PS3 with the 3.41 FW on it, or a pre-Jailbroken one.

Where can you buy them?
Or is there some chip that can defer your current PS3 straight to a Jailbroken one from 3.50? I looked at buying a new PS3 (without any FW on it) but its incredibly expensive.... Im looking for a cheaper option. Is there a website or store which sells Jailbroken PS3s or older ones on the 3.41 FW?

I have a crazy idea...
IF YOU DO HAVE A JAILBROKEN PS3...

1. Buy a new PS3
2. FTP the Jailbreak to the new one
3. Sell your original PS3 (jailbroken) for the price of the new PS3
4. Buy back the PS3 you sold to someone on NGU
or
Let the person you sold it to sell it to someone else.

NGU should have Jailbroken PS3's floating around the place right?
Share the lovveeee. Happy
... Enough of that crazy bullshit. Is there a place where I can get a Jailbroken PS3 or a PS3 on the 3.41 FW? (for cheap?)

If this is posted in the wrong spot, I am really sorry. I would appreciate all the help you guys have.

Thanks in advance guys!
09-30-2010, 03:03 AM #2
Originally posted by M View Post
The only reason I used the *'s is because I either wanted to purchase a relatively cheap PS3 with the 3.41 FW on it, or a pre-Jailbroken one.

Where can you buy them?
Or is there some chip that can defer your current PS3 straight to a Jailbroken one from 3.50? I looked at buying a new PS3 (without any FW on it) but its incredibly expensive.... Im looking for a cheaper option. Is there a website or store which sells Jailbroken PS3s or older ones on the 3.41 FW?

I have a crazy idea...
IF YOU DO HAVE A JAILBROKEN PS3...

1. Buy a new PS3
2. FTP the Jailbreak to the new one
3. Sell your original PS3 (jailbroken) for the price of the new PS3
4. Buy back the PS3 you sold to someone on NGU
or
Let the person you sold it to sell it to someone else.

NGU should have Jailbroken PS3's floating around the place right?
Share the lovveeee. Happy
... Enough of that crazy bullshit. Is there a place where I can get a Jailbroken PS3 or a PS3 on the 3.41 FW? (for cheap?)

If this is posted in the wrong spot, I am really sorry. I would appreciate all the help you guys have.

Thanks in advance guys!

You can probably buy a PS3 that is already jailbroken from someone here on the site. But you need to understand that there is no really cheap way.

If you are buying a ps3 already jailbroken then it is worth 300$+ (The price of the PS3 + the Jailbreak).

Look around in the auctions section, though you will need more posts to post there. So for now just PM someone if they are selling, or when you get 100 posts, request one.
09-30-2010, 03:37 AM #3
Thanks dude!
09-30-2010, 08:13 AM #4
XNihiloNihilFit
ᴻᴼᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ Ɔᴼᴹᴲƶ ᶂᴿᴼᴹ ᴻᴼᵀᴴᴵᴺ
Buy a ylod ps3 of ebay, and fix it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo