Post: Stealth Mossy v7 Edited (With Zombie, Gungame + New Weapons)
11-06-2010, 11:20 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yet another Mossy V7 Edit (with Zombiezzz)

This is the patch i use to have fun with players, so i thought i'd share. Ive managed to play many RANKED SnD games without being noticed - just using invisible =D

UPDATE 1
Now completely Stealth (removed instant 70, classes, clan tag on connect)

UPDATE 2
Added Force Host from Mossy V8, and Aimbot now activated after ADS
Can now change gamemode without game ending + HOST now keeps menu for gungame etc... Dancing

[WS]0GxH6iSuvnU[/WS]

You must login or register to view this content.

Contains PS3, XBOX360 and PC ready files

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Contains my own bunker =D

Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 01-02-2011 at 05:37 PM.

The following 76 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

-Google-, |ManiaC|, add_me, airghisla, Ander$on, AndrewPS3, angel_of_deth, arash-revenger, bigboybobby14, bkjf, Blackstorm, Breecem, Brian235026, CleanMODSHD, CraZoY, CRaZyY, damntheluck, DanGFX, Dazpowder, drive4567, Eskimopride420, SweatyMidgets, FourzerotwoFAILS, popcornmods, GangsterDean, Hakaan, Hakon, half79, hilts11, Hunter2One, ii-ownaged-iixx, iRapeNoobz, IRiSe_GodFather, IWRecK708, Kakashii, kali7890, Kameo, Karoolus, lilelf29, lovebros, manster, Maty360414, Merkii, multikillaz, mustangsaleen, Mw2Freak13, Nattyboh, Nicky74me, Nigahiga, NiiNo, No1s Perfect, OFWGKTA, OptioNz, Ox1337, RADDY1993, riotmost, sam2748, Scouse_Dom, shaunyovls25, Skyl1n3, SoLDieRDaP, Solid Snake, SpiderX, Stugger, That Guy_, TONEY777, Tupac17, Typhoon, uhChad, Vampytwistッ, ViiZiiKz, vs180matey, x3D, xRaW, Zeebra, Zombie
12-27-2010, 07:32 PM #182
Phanks you vrry much derek
12-28-2010, 12:51 PM #183
dash491
Bounty hunter
is all the space on this patch filled out?...personally i this is the best patch cause i never had any problems wid it

The following user thanked dash491 for this useful post:

Kameo
12-28-2010, 12:55 PM #184
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by dash491 View Post
is all the space on this patch filled out?...personally i this is the best patch cause i never had any problems wid it

no but if u add more, thats when the problems start

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Kameo
12-29-2010, 12:27 AM #185
yo DEREK... are u ever gonna update this patch again? i loved that NAZI SIGN and everything.. I think it was a fun patch Smile
12-29-2010, 01:54 AM #186
wrighty2k9
I am error
beasttttt :angel:
12-31-2010, 06:05 AM #187
Nickm0117
Are you high?
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
Libertine...., where have u been hiding Cool Man (aka Tustin)

if i remember, i PM'd you to say i was using ur patch as a base. But you didnt reply so i left it at that.
I will add you in the credits later

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

* Yes it still works
* Yes you need jailbreak
* It is stealth until.you verify players or do something stupid like autoaim - head. I can play for ages without being uncovered ( invisible ftw)

could you plz convert this to blus 30377 my converter isnt working idk whats wrong /facepalm and i need it asap
12-31-2010, 03:41 PM #188
Yet another Mossy V7 Edit (with Zombiezzz)

This is the patch i use to have fun with players, so i thought i'd share. Ive managed to play many RANKED SnD games without being noticed - just using invisible =D

UPDATE 1
Now completely Stealth (removed instant 70, classes, clan tag on connect)

UPDATE 2
Added Force Host from Mossy V8, and Aimbot now activated after ADS
Can now change gamemode without game ending + HOST now keeps menu for gungame etc... Dancing

[WS]0GxH6iSuvnU[/WS]

Contains PS3, XBOX360 and PC ready files

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Contains my own bunker =D

Can some please edit this patch for me, all i want is another player menu, player 2 menu. I tried to add but keep getting error.
12-31-2010, 08:30 PM #189
why doesn't the zombies work?
01-02-2011, 09:04 AM #190
FrozN
Look up my Patch Edits :P
no but if u add more, thats when the problems start

The link doesnt work. Add a mirror! :whistle:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo