01-13-2011, 09:02 AM #1
mikey7789
ALL Hail GeoHotz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so for the people who know that elitemossy v8 can load fake game maps such as gulag well if anyone has tried loding this it gives you an error saying cannot find "mp_gulag" . ok now that i told you that today i was bored so i went on the file manager and was looking at the MW2 CD files via "dev_dvd0" or something like that so i went from that folder to "PS3_GAME" then to "USERDIR" and what i found was maps that were named "mp_(map name).ff" and i searched up some of them and they were supposebly going to bein the 3rd map pack when it was in the cd all along and that means that map is playable online!! so EliteMossy or someone that can mod the EliteMossy v8 patch and add the nightshift map to the "Toggle Fake Map" inside The "Game Settings" Which is in the Host Menu

Elitemossy Please Contact me if you read this my psn is alfighting77
Last edited by mikey7789 ; 01-13-2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: sorry it wasnt mp_nightshift
01-13-2011, 02:12 PM #2
.. Probably you'll get to see the map's screenshot and then when you try to start, it doesn't work.

EDIT: just found out that nightshift_mp = Skidrow lol..
01-13-2011, 02:12 PM #3
JordyPordy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by mikey7789 View Post
ok so for the people who know that elitemossy v8 can load fake game maps such as gulag well if anyone has tried loding this it gives you an error saying cannot find "mp_gulag" . ok now that i told you that today i was bored so i went on the file manager and was looking at the MW2 CD files via "dev_dvd0" or something like that so i went from that folder to "PS3_GAME" then to "USERDIR" and what i found was a map called "mp_nightshift.ff" that means that map is playable online!! so EliteMossy or someone that can mod the EliteMossy v8 patch and add the nightshift map to the "Toggle Fake Map" inside The "Game Settings" Which is in the Host Menu

mp_nightshift is skidrow /facepalm
01-13-2011, 02:38 PM #4
Originally posted by 94 View Post
mp_nightshift is skidrow /facepalm

lol ....... good thing its named correctly ...
01-13-2011, 03:44 PM #5
widowmaker19
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mikey7789 View Post
ok so for the people who know that elitemossy v8 can load fake game maps such as gulag well if anyone has tried loding this it gives you an error saying cannot find "mp_gulag" . ok now that i told you that today i was bored so i went on the file manager and was looking at the MW2 CD files via "dev_dvd0" or something like that so i went from that folder to "PS3_GAME" then to "USERDIR" and what i found was a map called "mp_nightshift.ff" that means that map is playable online!! so EliteMossy or someone that can mod the EliteMossy v8 patch and add the nightshift map to the "Toggle Fake Map" inside The "Game Settings" Which is in the Host Menu

lol its skidrow
01-13-2011, 03:48 PM #6
Superman.
Is it a bird? ... Is it a plane?
it's skidrow :P maybe they changed the name
01-13-2011, 04:15 PM #7
-Luis7uarez-
Previously fer9dotorres
InfinityWard naming a map thats daylight... Nightshift... Promod Hack FTW Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo