Login | Register

Thread: MW2 Hidden Map!

mikey7789 ALL Hail GeoHotz

Join Date Aug 2010

Posts 118

Membership Donator

01-13-2011 03:02 AM #1 MW2 Hidden Map!

ok so for the people who know that elitemossy v8 can load fake game maps such as gulag well if anyone has tried loding this it gives you an error saying cannot find "mp_gulag" . ok now that i told you that today i was bored so i went on the file manager and was looking at the MW2 CD files via "dev_dvd0" or something like that so i went from that folder to "PS3_GAME" then to "USERDIR" and what i found was maps that were named "mp_(map name).ff" and i searched up some of them and they were supposebly going to bein the 3rd map pack when it was in the cd all along and that means that map is playable online!! so EliteMossy or someone that can mod the EliteMossy v8 patch and add the nightshift map to the "Toggle Fake Map" inside The "Game Settings" Which is in the Host Menu

Elitemossy Please Contact me if you read this my psn is alfighting77
    Last edited by mikey7789; 01-13-2011 at 01:47 PM. Reason: sorry it wasnt mp_nightshift

Ju1cy Lulz!

Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 457

Membership Donator

01-13-2011 08:12 AM #2

.. Probably you'll get to see the map's screenshot and then when you try to start, it doesn't work.

EDIT: just found out that nightshift_mp = Skidrow lol..

JordyPordy Are you high?

Join Date Aug 2009

Posts 424

Membership Donator

01-13-2011 08:12 AM #3

Quote Originally Posted by mikey7789 View Post
    ok so for the people who know that elitemossy v8 can load fake game maps such as gulag well if anyone has tried loding this it gives you an error saying cannot find "mp_gulag" . ok now that i told you that today i was bored so i went on the file manager and was looking at the MW2 CD files via "dev_dvd0" or something like that so i went from that folder to "PS3_GAME" then to "USERDIR" and what i found was a map called "mp_nightshift.ff" that means that map is playable online!! so EliteMossy or someone that can mod the EliteMossy v8 patch and add the nightshift map to the "Toggle Fake Map" inside The "Game Settings" Which is in the Host Menu

mp_nightshift is skidrow /facepalm

^^^^^^^
    Subscribe for some great videos guys... <3

level42 Gym leader

Join Date Dec 2008

Posts 346

Membership Standard

01-13-2011 08:38 AM #4

Quote Originally Posted by JordyPordy_94 View Post
    mp_nightshift is skidrow /facepalm
    lol ....... good thing its named correctly ...

If I helped you, please +Rep - Thanks!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. widowmaker19 I am error

Join Date Jul 2010

Posts 84

Membership Donator

01-13-2011 09:44 AM #5

Quote Originally Posted by mikey7789 View Post
    ok so for the people who know that elitemossy v8 can load fake game maps such as gulag well if anyone has tried loding this it gives you an error saying cannot find "mp_gulag" . ok now that i told you that today i was bored so i went on the file manager and was looking at the MW2 CD files via "dev_dvd0" or something like that so i went from that folder to "PS3_GAME" then to "USERDIR" and what i found was a map called "mp_nightshift.ff" that means that map is playable online!! so EliteMossy or someone that can mod the EliteMossy v8 patch and add the nightshift map to the "Toggle Fake Map" inside The "Game Settings" Which is in the Host Menu

lol its skidrow

Superman. Play In Easy Mode

Join Date Aug 2009

Posts 1,488

Membership Donator

01-13-2011 09:48 AM #6

it's skidrow :P maybe they changed the name

-Luis7uarez- Previously fer9dotorres

Join Date Aug 2009

Posts 560

Membership Donator