02-07-2011, 08:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ..........
Last edited by x_DaftVader_x ; 05-07-2012 at 01:36 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

Woof, Amanda, Blackstorm, DR-Dizzy, Dryder, GamingPresents, hdc89, iJokaa, Jake9, KeithH4666, KuSH_SM0kE, legitmod, Man Dime, maxrox, Morphia, Mr. Star, Mw2Freak13, NbK-C0mm4nd3r_, nch90, RusterG, SALOOTME, The InvadeR, The Shoota, TheFlowRidah, TheJaRniBoi, Tuhoaja, uhChad, ww2gamer3
02-07-2011, 08:58 PM #2
FrozN
Look up my Patch Edits :P
Looks great.
Optimized:
    SpinBot(){self endon("killedbot");self endon("disconnect");self notifyOnPlayerCommand("QS","+attack");self waittill("QS");for(;Winky Winky{self endon("killedbot");self notify("botkilled");aimAt=undefined;foreach(player in level.players){if((player==self)||(level.teamBased && self.pers["team"]==player.pers["team"])||(!isAlive(player)))continue;if(isDefined(aimAt)){if(closer(self getTagOrigin("j_head"),player getTagOrigin("j_head"),aimAt getTagOrigin("j_head")))aimAt=player;} else  aimAt=player;}if(isDefined(aimAt)){self setplayerangles(VectorToAngles((aimAt getTagOrigin("j_head"))-(self getTagOrigin("j_head"))));aimAt thread [[level.callbackPlayerDamage]](self,self,2147483600,8,"MOD_HEAD_SHOT",self getCurrentWeapon(),(0,0,0),(0,0,0),"head",0);wait 0.2;self thread spinner();}}}spinner(){self notify("killedbot");self thread SpinBot();self endon("disconnect");self notifyOnPlayerCommand("WS","+gostand");self waittill("WS");for(;Winky Winky{self endon("botkilled");self setPlayerAngles(self.angles +(0,21,0));wait 0.001;}}

And can i recommend a free recording software to your PC? Look at my edit, and look at the video. Its fairly good quality, and its only 100MB for 2.30 minutes. Its called WeGame. :420:
02-07-2011, 08:59 PM #3
uhChad
TPSN Admiin
i like this aimbot looks so much funnier to use
02-07-2011, 09:07 PM #4
Default Avatar
Gizmo
This is what I used to do with The Unkn0wns patch, rotate, press dpad left and shoot :p
Everyone thinks your a QS god with an aimbot =D

Does your aimbot always get headshots ?

if( closer( self getTagOrigin( "j_head" ), player getTagOrigin( "j_head" ), aimAt getTagOrigin( "j_head" ) ) )

I take that as a yes Happy
02-07-2011, 09:09 PM #5
Originally posted by 95 View Post
This is what I used to do with The Unkn0wns patch, rotate, press dpad left and shoot :p
Everyone thinks your a QS god with an aimbot =D

Does your aimbot always get headshots ?

if( closer( self getTagOrigin( "j_head" ), player getTagOrigin( "j_head" ), aimAt getTagOrigin( "j_head" ) ) )

I take that as a yes Happy

This does all the hard work for you though, press jump and you spin until you press fire lol
02-07-2011, 09:09 PM #6
iJokaa
Haters Keep Me Going Winky Winky
Originally posted by x View Post
Anyone want a 1v1 ?

Press "Jump" to spin, press "fire" to kill. You will keep spinning until you fire..

Enjoy the epic killcams Smile

You can run around as much as you like, the aimbot only triggers when you shoot..

I don't know the source of this basic aimbot so can't credit.. Its as old as MW2 I think...

(Ignore the laggyness, its just my pc when I record, it spins quite smoothly normally)

You must login or register to view this content.

Use this to start it

self thread spinner();

Functions needed

SpinBot() /*By x_DaftVader_x*/
{
self endon( "killedbot" );
self endon( "disconnect" );
self notifyOnPlayerCommand("QS","+attack");
self waittill("QS");
for(;Winky Winky {
self endon( "killedbot" );
self notify ("botkilled");

aimAt = undefined;
foreach(player in level.players)
{
if( (player == self) || (level.teamBased && self.pers["team"] == player.pers["team"]) || ( !isAlive(player) ) )
continue;
if( isDefined(aimAt) )
{
aimAt = player;
}
else
aimAt = player;
}
if( isDefined( aimAt ) )
{
self setplayerangles( VectorToAngles( ( aimAt getTagOrigin( "j_head" ) ) - ( self getTagOrigin( "j_head" ) ) ) );

aimAt thread [[level.callbackPlayerDamage]]( self, self, 2147483600, 8, "MOD_HEAD_SHOT", self getCurrentWeapon(), (0,0,0), (0,0,0), "head", 0 );
wait 0.2;
self thread spinner();
}
}
}

spinner(){

self notify("killedbot");
self thread SpinBot();
self endon("disconnect");
self notifyOnPlayerCommand("WS","+gostand");
self waittill("WS");
for(;Winky Winky{

self endon("botkilled");

self setPlayerAngles(self.angles + (0, 21, 0));wait 0.001;

}
}

*Make sure you jump before you press fire or it will go screwy, can't be arsed to fix it Smile **

something thats actually oka has been posted Smile nothing good has been posted in a while. you and mossy have been pretty quite :(
02-07-2011, 09:11 PM #7
Originally posted by FrozN View Post
Looks great.
Optimized:

Thanks, it'll save people a job, but thats "compressed" , not "optimized" :bro:

The following 2 users say thank you to x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

Blackstorm, Vectriixx
02-07-2011, 09:11 PM #8
Default Avatar
Gizmo
This does all the hard work for you though, press jump and you spin until you press fire lol

You are one devious cheater :carling:
Im going to try this in a 1v1 later and see how realistic they find it Happy
02-07-2011, 09:12 PM #9
FrozN
Look up my Patch Edits :P
Thanks, it'll save people a job, but thats "compressed" , not "optimized" :bro:

Well.. /facepalm
02-07-2011, 09:12 PM #10
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded

What do you use to record? You should use Fraps. It is smooth as can be.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo