03-11-2011, 05:22 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well here is my small buttons_default.cfg menu I created. Smile

Contains a lot of infections. Good stuff.

Credits:

~ CraigChrist - Dvar Explanations
~ Blackstorm - Making the patch
~ Dudeeitsbrian - Some Dvars
~ Alfa - Helping

Instructions:

~ L2 To Toggle Menus
~ Up to scroll up
~ Down to scroll down
~ X To Select An Option

Side Note: This was made 3/8/11 from 6:41 PM - 9:50 PM Mountain Time

We owned 1.12 as soon as it was released.

I can't call this a non-host patch since most mods are only available host-only.

I'm only releasing the PS3 version but you can take a look at the You must login or register to view this content. if you'd like.

This patch is BLUS30377 and BLES00683 Compatible.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

If the feature has (NW) next to it, that means that current mod isn't working on 1.12.

Features (Over 70 Infections and features!):

Automatic On Spawn:

Auto-Aim Assist
Forced-Host
Modded MOTD
Modded Clan-Tag
Force UAV
Inf.Explosives
Full Kick Menu
Full Map Menu
Gametype Menu (GTNW,Arena,One-Flag CTF,VIP)
Mod Menu
Crazy Infections

----- Main Menu -----

- Super Jump Toggle
- Super Speed Toggle
- Gravity Toggle
- Time Scale Toggle
- Enable Ranked Match
- Big XP (NW)
- Pro-Mod
- Thermal Vision
- Change To FFA
- Fast Restart
- Slow Restart
- End Game
- Long Game
- Anti-Join
- Explosive Bullets (NW)
- All Weapons (NW)
- No Physical Friction

----- Map Menu -----

- Afghan
- Derail
- Estate
- Favela
- Highrise
- Invasion
- Karachi
- Quarry
- Rundown
- Rust
- Scrapyard
- Skidrow
- Sub Base
- Terminal
- Underpass
- Wasteland

----- Gametype Menu -----

- Global Thermo Nuclear War
- Arena
- VIP
- One Flag

----- Kick Menu -----

- Dump Client Info (NW)
- Kick Client 1
- Kick Client 2
- Kick Client 3
- Kick Client 4
- Kick Client 5
- Kick Client 6
- Kick Client 7
- Kick Client 8
- Kick All
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 03-11-2011 at 06:24 AM.

The following 130 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

_L@ND!NRoCk_, .Andy, .DeadlyMoDz25, Adamâ„¢, add_me, AKARekcah, Alfa, Amanda, Antisora1991, Baby-panama, BuC-ShoTz, CAMMO-ECKERT, CaNDy-FuZioNZz, casperdgk, chaosx6, Cien, CleanMODSHD, cobrag7, coolz3, Correy, danielsarpa, Dazpowder, DCLXVI, dela_tiges12, Demmonnixx, Diddles2Fresshh, dill1259, Docko412, Dr3aMz, drive4567, eddydiep, Elementt, Elite_hacker12, emersons35, emsp, final121, FourzerotwoFAILS, FOXRACER74, frankaugurk, FrozN, GangsterDean, GetDeleted -_-, Ghost1990, HacksReleaser, Hazey, HipNoTic-Sh0t, hydro_122499, I am Mara, I'm A Rep Whore, iCreative, ilikecl, J.V., jaizelle2, JamazkieHD, JamesSwagger, Josh1210, Kameo, KingKj52, KuSH_SM0kE, Lil 2 Tone, LINUX♥, Lizzy-Laurel, Lotus321, lovebros, malik-ramires, MasterBaitor, maxrox, Merkii, molmark, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. Fatty, Mr. Star, Mr.Azoz, mrkhlgt, multikillaz, MW2CptPrize, nch90, NeverMoreModz, Nickm0117, noob_like_you, Officer Laggy, Ox1337, Pauly, player82, RETRO-STATE, RETSGNAS, richiebanker, rob_lowrider, rodrigo21, CHAOZ, Sal, shadow40, sharky1, Sick_aSS_FoO, Skiip x, skitterz, smd and 30 other users.
03-11-2011, 09:30 PM #110
inline4pwr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
More premiums thanked than non-premiums.. hmm. BYE CFW NOOBS SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

yeah i hope all the little CFW noobs updated lol. i dont blame Geohot for it, but the CFW did ruin it though. all these CFW kids hosting thinking they so f***ing cool. then they started editing pathes using the noob method of editing xbox patches then converting them. all that is straight up noob stuff. now they are all like wtf do we do now lol, noob idiots.:n00b:
03-11-2011, 09:33 PM #111
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by inline4pwr View Post
lol idk man. that sounds about right to me. so when you hit L2 it doesnt show anything in the bottom left part of the screen? are you sure thats your region? cause a black screen is usaully wrong region from what iv heard.

your problem might be that you went to options and changed the button config leave it default and try Smile
03-11-2011, 09:35 PM #112
Joshhyyy-
I defeated!
yeah i hope all the little CFW noobs updated lol. i dont blame Geohot for it, but the CFW did ruin it though. all these CFW kids hosting thinking they so f***ing cool. then they started editing pathes using the noob method of editing xbox patches then converting them. all that is straight up noob stuff. now they are all like wtf do we do now lol, noob idiots.:n00b:

lets see you make a patch big guy see if you know what your doing
03-11-2011, 09:35 PM #113
inline4pwr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by maxetto View Post
i have BLES00683 and BLES00685 MW2 but nobody works :( But the BLES00683 works to what is written in the 1st post

well that is just weird. idk what to tell you. maybe just try again or try asking BlackStorm or somebody else that knows a lot about it. have you transfered patches successfully before this. im almost positive black screen is wrong region.
03-11-2011, 09:35 PM #114
wowaka
Former Staff

can you share teh rep? =D
03-11-2011, 09:41 PM #115
well that is just weird. idk what to tell you. maybe just try again or try asking BlackStorm or somebody else that knows a lot about it. have you transfered patches successfully before this. im almost positive black screen is wrong region.

i Have installed the Elitemossy V9 before this, i have experience on this
03-11-2011, 09:46 PM #116
inline4pwr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by habsfan247 View Post
lets see you make a patch big guy see if you know what your doing

lol omfg. why is there always some asshole thats gotta call me out. i modded E.M. V1 using offzip and packzip through command promt back when CL's just started. i added human torch, jet pack, and forge mode. i gave up on it cause there was so many good patches out that were just better than my edit. but yeah i know what im doing and talking about. now its kinda pointless to make a patch on 1.12 until they crack the security on it. oh and i also edited my own code called DeathSphere, it was based off kamakazi bomber. i know how to edit patches and not the easy noob method of using a xbox patch an converting it to PS3. why would you even call me out? who the hell are you to question me?
Last edited by inline4pwr ; 03-11-2011 at 09:57 PM.
03-11-2011, 09:47 PM #117
richiebanker
Vault dweller
Originally posted by deadlyduckling View Post
your problem might be that you went to options and changed the button config leave it default and try Smile

get on ps3, lol at neg rep
03-11-2011, 09:49 PM #118
inline4pwr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by maxetto View Post
i Have installed the Elitemossy V9 before this, i have experience on this

yeah try checking your button configuration like deadlyduckling said. make sure its on default config.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo